Gone? Why? Where?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna45

Reaction score
I had a mametchi today and it married a yonepatchi(i think). They turned into parents, the eggs hatched,(three eggs) but the parents (papamametchi and mamapatchi) were not on the screen! :D So I feed the babies. I saw the parents, but when the babies ate the food, the parents were not there! Why? Please Help me.

yeah. the parents don't show up all the time. they won't be on the regular bouncing screen, just the kids.

:furawatchi:

As was mentioned, the parents aren't usually on the screen with the children. That's your job - raising the children. You can still see the parents anytime, in the stats screens. Certain games are require two to play - one parent and one child. There are also a few time-of-day animations that can occur if you haven't pressed any buttons in a while, where the parent show up.

Thanks, I really needed help. When the kids Grow up, im going to get a PURE family. And also Where do you get a GOLDEN BEAN? I need it. Badly. Really. ANNAS DON'T LIE...

Where do you get a GOLDEN BEAN?
It appears on the built-in shopping channel sometimes. Keep checking. Eventually it will show up.

Yes...the parents are simply "a part of the decoration". They don't interfere with the children and merely are part of the backdrop.

umm what do golden beans do?? cause i passed one up today clueless about the "magical power" of beans that are golden

umm what do golden beans do?? cause i passed one up today clueless about the "magical power" of beans that are golden

you can use it to turn mametchi into eiyuutchi.

:(

Ok, um you can't fit FIVE tama's on the screen so they only come on food,medicine and games (shoe pairs and golf put) so sorry this is normal. :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

a golden bean turns mametchi into eiyuutchi (he looks like a piret!!!) also i beleave under codes there is a any item code!!!(sorryb if im wong and its only the v5 one)

hope i helped!!! :p :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back