Good and Bad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good and/or Bad seems accurate?

• No, not at all, it's all random.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, hands-down.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FullBlownWitch

Reaction score
Good evening guys,

I just want to express my questions and thoughts on the whole Good or Bad care characters for the Tamagotchi.

I've heard things all over Hedes half acre that are in regards to how you've messed up because you've not taken good care of your Tama right into Adulthood, and then I've heard that it doesn't matter, it's just speculation on ideas, theories and people taking notes and charts.

So I am a little confused, because I always make sure to take best care that I can, but then sometimes see a "bad" character and it makes me wonder if I had mistreated my little guy/gal sooo poorly. It breaks my heart really.

So, something I found - Good/Bad Tamagotchis: - There is not such thing as a good/bad tamagotchi. I'm sorry folks but you are not really raising children and in real life, good or bad parenting doesn't gaurantee a good or bad child. A certain tamagotchi character does NOT indicate you have been a bad parent. For every person that says they get a tamagotchi by taking good care of it, there will be someone who has got the same character by not looking after their tama well.

And then there is this topic/conversation

That seems logical and correct, but... I don't know. I am just so confused.

What are your thoughts and opinions about all this? I find the little chart that is in the tamazone topic, seems accurate to my own experiences but at the same time, I've taken horrid care of my Tama and wound up with a "good" tama, so I am always so conflicted.

2hxc6ep.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back