good character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi13

Reaction score
is ringotchi(apple) a good(healthy) character? and what are his favorite treats?

Please answer me

[SIZE=14pt]Mimitchi13[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, a ringotchi is a good character of what I know and it's favorite treat is fruit juice and it's least favorite treat is donut. Hope this helps! ;)

Yes, a ringotchi is a good character of what I know and it's favorite treat is fruit juice and it's least favorite treat is donut. Hope this helps! :lol:
Really?? Cos i have NEVER had a ringotchi out of 2 x 18G and 1 x 7G V2 tamas, and i usually try to look after them well - sometimes i neglect a tiny bit :lol: .

I have NEVER got ringotchi, but i have had all the other characters - its really weird??

anyone else have any comments?>

Tip: take averge care of hearts but give it all its training. See if that works.

Tip: take averge care of hearts but give it all its training. See if that works.
ok thanks - i really never let my hearts get below 1 happy/1 hungry - so i'll see what i can do!! and i always get at least 3 training bars before the teenager evolves.

Really?? Cos i have NEVER had a ringotchi out of 2 x 18G and 1 x 7G V2 tamas, and i usually try to look after them well - sometimes i neglect a tiny bit :D .I have NEVER got ringotchi, but i have had all the other characters - its really weird??
oh wow - guess what - i take that back!!

i just got a ringotchi and took extra good care of it, plus it was pretty well trained! tho i'm still not really sure why i haven't had one before :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back