Good character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashweekitty

Reaction score
My patapatatchi evolved into a tsunotchi today! Tsunotchi is pretty cute. I didn't have alot of time to play with him or anything so I don't know how good he is. I was wondering if he was hard to get or was a good character or a bad character. I looked at the character chart and they only had a drawning of him.

My patapatatchi evolved into a tsunotchi today! Tsunotchi is pretty cute. I didn't have alot of time to play with him or anything so I don't know how good he is. I was wondering if he was hard to get or was a good character or a bad character. I looked at the character chart and they only had a drawning of him.
[SIZE=21pt] There's no such thing as a good or bad charecter.[/SIZE]

*sg* CAC

I got him before!!!

This is how i would rate him:

Excellent

Great

•••••••

Good

Ok

not to good

bad

uh...

••••••• : Tsunotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
no,no,no

sorry i posted it wrong he is between great and good!!! :(

Thank you! :( good to know I have a good character and not a naughty one.

actually, all the characters are the same, non bad and non good. tey are all equal, like i always keep saying. the only difference is the way that you get them, by bad or good treatment, but the character itself is not bad or good, it is the way you get it, by bad or good treatment.

For bad charectors they play the Drum or Trumpet badly or off tune :lol: :nazotchi:

Well great T__T

I accidentally reset my Tsunotchi is now a Tamatchi :(

But my other is now a Pyonkotchi :p she's so cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back