Good evening, world!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coryn Asur

Reaction score
(Oh deary, I almost forgot to write an introduction since I couldn't find the section first)

Hello! I am Coryn Asur, a 15-year old female earthling from southern Finland. You can call me just Coryn for short, especially when it's not about being too formal.

I've been into Tamagotchis for almost my whole life, right till this day. It's really nice to see how many people also share the interest. The site looks extraordinarily comfortable as well, so I guess you'll see me around here quite often. Forums aren't a new thing for me, but as a very new member I might not post much. Posting more often will most likely happen when I get more familiar with the site in general.

My favorite Tamagotchi version would be the fourth one, even though I really like them all. I got a Tamagotchi Friends version recently, and it is very nice as well. Must love the shape and the blue color I picked. I must also admit that the previous versions have been better, though - at least in my opinion.

And for some (pretty useless) facts about me; I like to draw traditionally and digitally, even though the digital arts of mine usually are the ones I am enough comfortable to show around. As much I like to draw sketches, I actually almost hate drawing (especially drawing lines) digitally.

My personality is full of excessive shyness and problems with talking, but please bear with me.

Also, English isn't my first language, so feel free to point out my grammar mistakes.

Thank you for reading this wall of text - see you around the forums! ~

Welcome to TamaTalk, I hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

Everyone around here is pretty friendly, so I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here! :kusatchi:

Welcome to the forums! :)
Your grammar doesn't seem too bad to me, maybe you're being too hard on yourself :p

I hope you enjoy your time around the forums as I have for the past few years :D

Your grammar doesn't seem too bad to me, maybe you're being too hard on yourself :p
That might really be the case, it just keeps happening. :mellow:

Also, thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back