Good first-time tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOO HOO!!! I just won the auction on this Tamagotchi?!! It is a p1, and I'm sure it will be fun!!
Thanks Everybody!

;) :( ;)
Great choice and nice colors as well! A P1 is awesome, nice and simple. Enjoy it when you get it! :)

probably the go. its new great and easy. it comes with instructions so its really easy. take it from me, its great!

You inspired me to search for a new P1 on ebay too :D I only have my old ones from the 90's, and they have been played with a lot, so they look very worn.

I thought I'd copy you and buy a new one from ebay, and I just won a clear pink one. The cool thing is, it turns out that the seller only lives a 5 minute drive away from me XD I'm going to go and collect it so that I don't have to wait :p

The originals are a lot better than the connections in my opinion. Your going to really like it.

I think V5 is best of you go to school for hours at a time and dont want to take it. I have heard stories of people worrying if their tamas will die while their at school... and a lot of the time the tama does die. After reading a bit I could tell v5 shouldn't cause you trouble... last time I quit tamagotchi's I continued to here beeps and boops for two weeks... If you're very forgetful or get our of the house very often, a V5 would be ok... But they do tend to get boring, but if you do your things carefully, you can sort of choose what tamagotchi's you want.

Do you like your new tamagotchi so far? Have you received it yet?

I wish to own an original, I really do. However, with my parents and all, I can't order online, but I'm definitely going to collect when I'm older, I'm pretty sure I'll still be interested in tamas. I was going to suggest the V4.5 for the same reasons as others suggested, but I see I'm a bit late.

Enjoy your tamagotchi! Tell us how it goes :D

I would recommend the v4.5 or v3 if your a beginner. Do not but any music stars or v5/5.5 the music star is pretty hard and requires quite a bit of attenion And the v5.5/5 has 3 characters and is rather boring. So yes 4.5 or 3 is the best versions to go for if your looking for something easy.

also u wont find either of these versions in your normal stores nowadays because tama-go and music star are the latest thing, so if u want a ver4.5 or ver3 i would look on Ebay or trade me they have some really good deals for tamagotchies on there.

Okay hope i helped Memetchi7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back