Good friends Gone bad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahsKiwichi

Reaction score
i have a best friend; best in the world. if i ever had a problem i would go blab and cry to him, in turn he would comfort me and then he would help me figure out where i went wrong, or what i should do. if he had troubles i would help him too, in the same way. he's quiet, so he doesnt just vent to anybody, so it was an honer to me, for him to vent to some skinny ugly girl like me. we know EVERYTHING about each other. if i had a weakness that i didn't want anyone to know, he would know it and help me. and me knowing him likewise. are you getting around to how close we are? EXTREMELY CLOSE! i will never find anyone like him. ever. about the venting thing, he has alot of friends who vent to him and seek for refuge. so one day i was talking to him and i was telling him what a great friend he was, and somehow it got twisted the wrong way and we were fighting. he was acting like he didn't think we were friends and he didn't say verbally, but with his gestures he said he was just using me. and he didnt care about me and he said he didnt want to talk to me anymore. it's not like i love him or anything, caz thats weird. but what the heck?! did i screw up? is it me? is it him? please someone help me!! help me understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
He may just be fighting with you and not really mean what he is saying. Often when you get in a fight with someone you say things you really don't mean, especially if it's between friends. Give him time to vent, maybe try to talk to him and say that you didn't mean to offend in any way and maybe you'll be friends again.

I hope that helps you

B)

Stay away from him for a while, a week or more. After, have a conversation with him or text and tell him that you didn't mean to hurt his feelings. And if he reaaly is using you, tell him to get the *beep* out of your life :]

I'm not sure I fully understand the conflict here. You told him he was a good friend, and he took it the wrong way and said he didn't care about you and that he was using you? How does saying he's a good friend get twisted the wrong way? Anyway, he's probably just being dramatic, whatever the problem may be. So just let him get over it I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back