Good morning!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hand14772

Reaction score
Welcome to the Christmas edition of Hand14772's Talk Show! Today we'll be discussing your opinions on everything about the jolly old man himself, Santa Clause! So come on down and voice your opinions now! Now, I personally think that there is no Santa, but wether or not you believe doesn't matter- tell us your thoughts anyway!

I remember when I was about six years old, I had just woken up on Christmas and ran downstairs to my tree. Underneath it was a large stack filled to the to with the coolest toys and games, and on it was a tiny tag. On it was a message from Santa:

Dear _____,

You were a great kid this year- hope you enjoy your new things!

S.Clause

I believed in him for a few more years, until I began to forget about him and not really notice anymore. I still know who he is, but I don't think he really brings the presents anymore. I don't know why.

Okay... sorry about that, folks, I guess some people just don't appreciate the holiday spirit. Anyway, have a Merry Christmas- we'll be back in 10 minutes for more holiday cheer!

If you hate how I talk so much, then go somewhere else- just don't be like this to other people.

Why do you talk so irritatingly?
O_O

*Gets very annoyed*
Why do you talk so much?

I see you reply pretty much the same message at least twice in each thread.

*Gets very annoyed*

Last edited by a moderator:
haha. try not to start an argument.

I don't belive in santa as much, but I want to. 2 years ago I saw my dad walk in with the present I wanted and on christmas it said it was from santa :D

:mellow:

No, I don't believe in Santa. But I pretend to anyways. =3

And please, everyone, steer clear of this blossoming flame war!!

-bratztroxg

Kay obviously this topic starter hasn't read the rules on what topics are and/or are NOT allowed here on this forum.

This is basically a duplicate topic, as well as a bit attention seeking. You should look through the forums and lurk more to get a general feel what's allowed and what isn't.

Also guys, replying to the person and getting annoyed with them doesn't help EITHER. You need to PM a guide for assistance or just don't respond. When trolling occurs, feeding them aka showing them you're getting frustrated with them doesn't accomplish anything but make them do it more. Don't respond and a guide will get to it eventually.

Seriously guys, chill out. Sheesh!

Topic starter, please read the rules of the forum so topics you make don't get trashed or closed. Thanks!

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back