GOOD NEWS IN RUNESCAPE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sigma 6000

Reaction score
THAT JERK ZEZIMA JUST GOT BANNED,THERE WAS A RIOT.ITS CUZ ZEZIMA WAS TALKING ABOUT A MODS MOM 2 HIS FACE,AND A HUGE RIOT ACCURED!THEN ZZIMA SED AND I QUOTE:"JAGEX SUXXXXX!"UNQUOTE:GOOD BYE ZEZIMA.THE STAFF IS ALSO THINKING TO BRING BACK DURIAL 321! ;)

There's no need to post multiple topics about this. :) Thank you.

Good news! Although I don't get on RuneScape anymore, I'm glad the jerk is gone...

I DIDNT POST IT TWICE,I WAS CHANGING THE NAME N I PRSSED ENTER BY ACCIDENT.BUT,IM GLAD YOU AGREE.NOW,RUNESCAPE IS NOW LONGER COMMUNIST!LOL

:) :D :D

my friend told me to go to world 47 pronto,so i went,and,there were atleast 50 mods,that was @ 11:sumthin a.m. 2day in florida time.

Well, Zezima is still on the high scores, and why would they want Durial back? They would have nothing to gain from his re-appearance.

idk about the durial part,thats wat justin told me,but,the part of zezima on the hiscores is that they cant take him off the hiscores,he has to slowly decline and decline til hes off of it completetly.as a matter of fact,do u have aa msn or a yahoo messenger,itll b much easier to explain this 2 u,but,give me the msn,my friend justin is on now,well bothexplain.

:)

runescape is a fun game. but ive never heard of any of these guys your talking about... www.runescape.com

Zezima is the highest scoring player - he's dominated the game for as long as I can remember.

And Durial was banned for taking part in the Falador Massace (where players could kill other players even when not in the wildy.)

YES!!! *dances* that jerk is gone, that jerk is gone. I could imagine what happened at world 47. *imagines and laughs* PMSL! LMAO! ROFL!

Lets party!! EDIT: by the way, where was the fight?

~SG~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back