Google Glass!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SailorMoon~

Reaction score
Honestly, I just think it's another thing WE DON'T NEED!!!!

We've already got smart phones. Honestly, we need a phone on our face?

IN MY OPINION, I just think it's going to be very overblown, very overpriced, and very...weird. I mean, I'm proud of technology, but I just think it's just something that's rather unnecessary.

I'm still quite young and can't afford it, but even if I was older I probably still wouldn't get it!

I have to admit they do look very interesting, and as much as I love technology, that's a little too much for me! I don't want my life to be overrun by technology RIGHT on my face, thank you very much!

I agree, it is very unnecessary!

Wow, how have I not heard about this before?! I have to admit they look pretty cool but to be honest I probably wouldn't buy it even if I could afford it. I dunno why... Just too weird maybe? But still, very, very cool lol.

Why the hate. guys? :)

It may look pretty much obnoxious/expensive as it is right now, don't forget how technology works! This could only be the beginning of something better. I personally liked it myself.

Remember that many of the devices you're enjoying right now - they all started as weird, clunky and eccentric inventions. Everything's expensive pretty much at first, until it reaches mass production and into the mainstream. :)

I personally like the idea of having Google Glass coughcoughtotallynotgonnacheatontestscoughcough.

...What?

But anyway, I like them for their on-the-go style, and as Jade says, you can't have less than 5 computers on at a time.

...I'm kidding of course xP

But I do like the concept.

I 100% agree with you ~SailorMoon~. I feel like it's just another gadget we don't need.. It's like technology is taking over our lives. (I saw that when I'm on the computer right now though lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's something we don't really need. But, if they made it like Geordi's visor I might reconsider ;D, but even then I'd use it for only fancy dress or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back