Google Translate.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i translated this into chinese

one day i went to the shop to buy a tin of pichu and a cup of moldy fish when i got hom i fed then pichu to the fish then sent it to germany

it came up with

有一天我去商店買錫劈出和一杯發霉魚當我砍我餵然後劈出的魚,然後把它交給德國

when i translated it back it said i got this

One day I went to the store to buy a cup of moldy tin Pichu and I fed the fish when I cut the fish and then crashing on the seashore, and then turn it over to Germany

wtf lol

English:

Give me silly

Into Japanese:

私は愚か与える

Back into English:

I give stupid

One day about a year ago, I tried typing (with the "detect language" thing on) in a bunch of different languages and it told me something along the lines of:

"Sorry, Google cannot translate from Sundanese at this moment."

I laughed hard because I didn't know such a language existed. I looked it up on Wikipedia and it taught me how to say "is your father at home?" No I'm not kidding. XD

Dupi Bapa aya di bumi? :wacko:

English:

um I don't know what to say...

Japonese:

UMは何と答えていいのか分からないよ...

Out comes:

UM does not know what to say it ...

English:

I like to eat pie with my face because that way you can lick the tin clean (not really)

japonese:

あなたがスズクリーン(ではない実際に)をなめることができるようので、私は私の顔にパイを食べるのが好き

out comes:

Clean your tin (but not really) so that you can lick it, I like to eat a pie in my face

English: There's jello everywhere, we're all going to die! D:

Finnish: On Jello kaikkialla, me kaikki kuolemme! D:

English: Jello is everywhere, we all die! D

"We all die!" X'D

I ate the last bit of glue at the front door of your house and your mom got the hammer and placed it ontop of my elephant

Translated to:

Mən sizin evin qarşısında qapını yapışqan son bit yedim və anası olan çəkic alıb və fil ki ontop yerləşdirilib

what it said:

I glue the door in front of your house and ate the last bit of the hammer was the mother of the elephant that was placed ontop

I guess I glued the door on your house and ate the last bit of hammer :D

English:

Today I went shopping, I got a new Tama-Go and two new figures, I almost got an Angry Bird but didn't I also got a 20Q ,a Style Me Up glamour purse, some nail-polish and a fish that I named Song! Yay! Then back home I decided I'm proud to call myself an aspie! =)

Into Japanese:

今日私が買い物に行き、私は新しい多摩- Goおよびつの新しい数字を持って、私はほとんど怒っている鳥を得たが、私はまた20Q、スタイルミーアップ魅力の財布を、いくつかのネイルポリッシュと私は名前のこと魚を持っていないソング!イェーイ!その後帰国、私は私が自分自身aspie呼び出すために誇りに思って決めました! =)

Back to English:

I went shopping today, I new Tama - with new figures Oyobitsu Go, I got a little angry bird, and I also 20Q, a purse-style charm me up and nail some Polish song and I do not have a name that fish? Yay! Then return home, I decided proud to call myself aspie! =)

Wow, I guess I did get an Angry Bird then, but only a little one. Never mind that Google didn't go shopping with me because Google knows everything! j/k

english:

give me my piece of pie or you will suffer under my wrath

Japanese:

私パイの私の一部を与えるか、私の怒りの下に被るだろう

out comes..:

I give my some of my pie, I will suffer under the wrath of

English:

I think when this is translated all of my words will turn out wierd because my ball can bounce so high that the clouds eat cupcakes and the whales sing their songs so long that I love my dog that can make popcorn

Jap:

私のボールは、雲がカップケーキを食べると、クジラがいる限り、私はポップコーンを作ることができる私の犬を愛している彼らの歌を歌うように高く跳ねることができるので、私はこれが変換されるときに私の言葉のすべてが奇妙判明と思う

turns out....:

My balls are eating cupcakes clouds, as long as the whales, so I can jump as high as sing them I love my dog ​​can make the popcorn, I have this All of the words I think I found strange when it is converted

This sounds fun.

English: Good lord it's a cheeseburger!

Japanese: 良い領主にはチーズバーガーです!

English: The Lord is good cheeseburger!

Aaaaaaaalrighty then!

This is my first one: To maintain tight! The winter can bite! Cartman is sitting at home all the family in the storm!

2. Cartman's Bao Bei Qiaoxi loved him very much, but Reshiram zone map of the world does not agree, so he uses turbo fire, but it does not work, so Reshiram give up. Cartman sitting in his little baby, but a cute baby noise, so Cartman will not sit him.

3. With his mother in the hospital,oshawott must live snivy alien, and his Nightmare dog! This will be the worst holiday movie? Found only on nickelodeon!

this is the last one im doing: loves his baby boy so much, he kissed each of his day.

English:

So, I don't know what to say here, but I hope it comes out random and I'm obsessed with Survivor!

into Japanese:

だから、私は何をここで言ってわからないが、私はそれが出ランダム来ますようにと私がサバイバーに取りつかれています!

back into English:

So, I do not know what to say here, I am obsessed with Survivor and I randomly come out like it is!

"I randomly come out like it is!" xD

me and teri play this game on the chat all the time so heres my favorite one (they are lyrics to a song you probably never heard of)

I said sucking too hard on your lollipop

Oh, loves gonna get you down

to

私はあなたのロリポップにあまりにもハードしゃぶりだ

ああ、あなたを得るつもりが大好き

to

I'm sucking too hard on your lollipop

Oh,loves gonna get you

I'm going to tell you sometimes google make it more wrong xD

Last edited by a moderator:

The orange played with a tennis ball but then they got in a fight about cookie placement and both ended up eating donuts instead.

To:

Turuncu bir tenis topu oynadı lakin onlar cookie yerləşdirilməsi haqqında mübarizədə almış, həm də əvəzinə donuts yemək qədər başa çatdı.

Back to:

Placement of cookies on an orange tennis ball in the fight but they have played, but instead ended up eating donuts.

What the ?

Yes, me and TicTax do play this game! It's fun! Here's something from my school's website (LIES!) tranlated into Japanese and back:

English:

We are a community, co-educational school with high expectations and standards.

into Japanese:

我々は大きな期待と基準を地域社会、男女共学の学校です。

back into English:

We have great expectations and community standards are coed.

xD See, Google is gullible enough to agree with the lies!

english:

I love my dog with all my might because of rainbows and glitter.

Japenese:

私は理由虹と輝きのすべての私の全力で私の犬が大好きです。

turns out to be..

I love my dog ​​at my best all the sparkle and rainbow reason.

English:

Chickens like cheese. Also, buttery goodness is on my pie. Oh no! The buttery goodness will take over the world! Run for your lives!

Japanese:

チーズのような鶏。また、バターの良さは、私のパイになります。ないOH!バターの良さは世界を引き継ぎます!あなたの人生のために実行!

Turns out as....

Such as chicken and cheese. Also, good butter is the pie for me! OH no! Buttery goodness takes over the world! Run for your life!

"Also, good butter is the pie for me!" Hahaha!

a giant talking banana came into my room last night then played with my tamagotchi. then it ate my bed and i screamed then he played with my chair and then fell through the wall into the next room where a giant ice cream cone was waiting.

after a few translates into japanese.....

Huge banana story, came into my room last night and then played with my Tamagotchi. It ate my bed, I have my chair when he played in, and fell through the wall into the next room was waiting for a giant ice cream cone, cried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back