googles song stuck in my head!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok, my sister was playing this game called 'googles' or something, where you use two ducks and prevent the tree from sneezing. I started watching her play, but now I have that darn song stuck in my head!!!!! ^_^

can someone help me get it out of my head before I start singing it again? [it happens so often that I start singing songs that get stuck in my head over and over and over... :) ]

@CTF@

TRY THINKING OF SOMTHING ELSE THAT YOU LIKE AND SOON YOULL BE CONCENTRATING ON THAT INSTEAD OF THE SONG. GOOD LUCK!

It's called Go go googles. And how can you sing the song? There's no words in it. Just try and concentrate on something else like rsmothermon said. On another note, we were taking a practice test for our state test, and I had soulja boy stuck in my head.

Ok, my sister was playing this game called 'googles' or something, where you use two ducks and prevent the tree from sneezing. I started watching her play, but now I have that darn song stuck in my head!!!!! :D
can someone help me get it out of my head before I start singing it again? [it happens so often that I start singing songs that get stuck in my head over and over and over... :angry: ]

@CTF@
heh...

Next time, don't listen to it!

If you can't, then ask her to make the volume go WAY down! Whenever I play, I NEVER turn the sound on!

h.t.h.!

mametchi :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back