GOOOO SASUKE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILOVEROY

Reaction score
I love Sasuke from the show Naruto. He is SO cute! I have a question, is Sasuke turning evil? Does he want to go on the evil side? I hope not....

Wellll, you have to watch Naruto~~ That would be a spoiler if I told you the answer~ ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]Dude, that's like, old news. You've missed a lot.[/SIZE]

That was like. . .two years ago. Where'd you been? o_O xD

Anyway, yeah, he turns 'evil'.

HE DOES????!!!!! I MEAN LIKE HE IS ON UROCHIMARUS SIDE?????????????
Welt since someone already told you I should at least tell you the rest. Yes he is on Orochimaru's side, and yes he is still on that side still for the episodes. I still don't know if he comes back or not.

I love Sasuke from the show Naruto. He is SO cute! I have a question, is Sasuke turning evil? Does he want to go on the evil side? I hope not....
Yes he is evil. And I hate him. And he joined orochimaru, and I hope sasuke dies. Although from the looks of it you're a dub watcher. So unless you want to go to youtube and watch the original version you might have to wait about 1 or 2 months.

i watch the shippuuden and i read the manga so i no exactly wat happens to sasuke and everyone else in the 'Naruto series' (plus im a total fan girl for the naruto show but not 2 fond of sasuke -__-' anywayz)

Sasuke's story:

Sasuke was bitten by Orochimaru in the forest of death during the chunin exams. This altimatly gave him power and once he tasted that power he was tempeted to follow Orochimaru. But Naruto and the rest of the gang set him straight for awhile. All was fine until Itachi Uchiha (his older brother the one Sasuke wants to kill) showed up (in around episode 80 or so) with his laky kisame. They were there to get Naruto (Akatsuki plans) but when Sasuke realizes Itachi is in town and is after his best friend Sasuke set out to find him. Sasuke does reach Itachi just in the nick of time but after a very brief battle Sasuke was easily deafeated by Itachi. Depressed about being no match for Itachi Sasuke realizes now that his only goal is to be an avenger (how many times have you heard that) and he goes to Orochimaru. But in the manga and in the Shippuuden series of naruto Sasuke alitmately ends up killing Orochimaru and Itachi.

thats all im up to you rabid fan girl (im just playn :angry: )

Latest posts

Back