gorillaz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you like em?

• luuuuuuuuuv em

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • like them

• there alright

• not keen on them

• hate them

• they are $*%@

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon

Reaction score
i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv the gorillaz. my fav characters are 2D and noodle. who are your favs? :furawatchi: :blink: :eek: :eek: :D

i am starting to wonder if anyone knows who i am talking about. :furawatchi:

People will answer your topic in time- if you make only one post or 10.

But since posting to bump up the page is against the rules, just keep with the one. ;]

Anyways, no I am not fond of them.

They creep me out. O.O;;

I love the gorrilaz!!!!!!!! Especially the song Feel Good Inc. and sunshine in a bag. but the cartoons do creep me out...

They're OK...I'm not really a fan of them.

I do like a couple of their songs, though. Gorrilaz

isn't a band for me that I can listen to over and over. ;)

I love the gorrilaz!!!!!!!! Especially the song Feel Good Inc. and sunshine in a bag. but the cartoons do creep me out...
That feel good song creeps me out ;) :( :unsure: . I don't realy like them all that much.

they dont creep me out. the sunshine one you were on about is called clint eastwood. has anyone seen murdoc is god/rock the house cartoons? day r so funny

I used to like them,but I never hear of them anymore. ^_^
i no what u cud do. try d site music jesus and tipe in gorillaz under the search bar. it has really cool songs on dat site. it has a few of the gorilllaz songs. also tipe in the sweet escape/gwen stefani. i luuuuuv dat song.

u cud hav voted 4 d bottom choice. if u really hate dem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back