Got a new 4.5, some questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobob123

Reaction score
I'm trying to connect my new v4.5 to my girlfriends v2.0. When I hit others, I can't choose to give her a present or whatever - it almost always just plays a game (how do I play those btw, there is one where they eat and another blowing up a balloon?) but sometimes I just give her tamagotchi a random gift like cake or a flower. How do I do that?

I also don't know how to turn out the light (like my tamagotchi when I was a kid)...

Can anyone give me some sort of walk-through better than the instructions, or should I learn "trial and error?"

1) Connecting to a different version tama you cant choose what to do it just does it automatically :lol:

2)On the previous versions v3 and below you have to turn the lights of but with v4 and v4.5 and v5 the lights go of automatically :(

I hope i helped

//Star

How do I give her tamagotchi gifts and such? Should I just shell out the 12 bucks and get her a 4.5 too?

If you connect with a different Tamagotchi you can't choose whether you will give a gift or play a game. The gifts are random items that you cannot choose such as flowers, cake, or even a snake. I don't think you actually play the games I think it's more up to the Tamagotchi, but I may be wrong there. You have to have the same version of a Tamagotchi to control the games or send over a present you bought.~ :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back