GOT ALL PLANE TICKETS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone told me that when you go to china, you get grass sandals. is this true?!?!
^

(
no, it is not true. You get a panda bear when you go to china. :ph34r: It loocks kinda cute :angry:

This really sucks because I had to get new tama batterie"s and I lost all my things but I am getting them back!!!

:blink: I got all the plane tickets once, Then my tamagotchi died, I was so sad :blink:

I hav a plane ticket to swisserland but I cant use it wats up with that? My tamas a toddler

My version three tamagotchi got all of the souvenirs from going on all five plane trips a few weeks ago. My tamagotchi was a mametchi called Chip at the time! :rolleyes: :angry:  

-sk8er girl- what happens when u get them all?

/
hi

My version three tamagotchi got all of the souvenirs from going on all five plane trips a few weeks ago. My tamagotchi was a mametchi called Chip at the time! :furawatchi: :blink:  

-sk8er girl-
do you have all the soucinires? if you do whats no. 32????????????????????????????

Hey im not trying to be rude or anything but wouldnt most people now by now all the five travel souvineirs? But still it was good to let new members/listeners to now them!!

Tamalover ;) :ph34r: :wacko: <_< :lol: :D

hey im sort of new. can someone tell me how to get a picture not smilie connected to my note? i would really appriciate it.

B) :ph34r: :wacko: :lol: ;) :( <_< :D

click on reply then click img button and enter url (address)then
photo-153496.html

click ok and image will apear when you sen the message.

please visit my fish

Code:

:D How do u get tikets with out going to the shop? :D
You have to go in the shop to buy tickets.

Look at the date this thread was made, ppl. April 22. This thread might get closed. STOP bumping up topics.

BTW mattamao and tamalover 24/7, I believe that's spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
i need to know when you go on your plane trips and when you come back you get a code, what do you do with the codes? Could someone email me with the answer its [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back