Got any Ideas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need 10 topics for a Research Paper by MONDAY!!! I need some Ideas!!!
Rules:

No People

No Animals

No Sports

HELP!!!!

~Ruby~
History of a famous landmark. (for a big research project last year I did Alcatraz.), history of an item that was invented (television, telephone, computer, internet, etc), and I can't think of anything else. Sorry! Just try to do something that intrests you.

Well, I'm doing a project on the 6th Street Baptist bombings.

If you are interested in people rights this would be an awsome one for you to do.

It was in the 60s I think- the KKK bombed a Batist church and kill four innocent girls.

You can branch off into alot of different topics from that- black rights, the KKK, that sort of thing.

Events in history! If you live in the US, 9-11 would be an interesting topic. Laws being passed, etc.

Another idea would be Technology: How Things Work. I think it'd be inetresting to find out how things are made/work. :) But it's up to you!

Good luck on your project! May good grades come to you. LOL

Oh and one thing: Nothing anyone in the class did for our first research paper. (I just got it back, I got an A!!! I did it on Navy Women in WW2)

Alternative Power

Lyme Disease

Women's Fashions of the 90s(I think)

Chocolate

Global Warming

Ancient Egypt

Ancient Egyption Pyramids

Robots

Bramuda Triangle

Ice Age

Prehistoric Mamals

Jane Goodal