Gotchi Gear: What do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cali727

Reaction score
I have a mametchi pet pouch and a mimitchi tama leash. What Gotchi gear do you have? Share here!

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I have a Violetchi Pet pouch, Violetchi tama leash, Mametchi tama leash (the orange one), the Memetchi tama leash (the purple one), and I have Memetchi charms (heart, flower pot, and Memetchi), but I kinda lost the heart and Memetchi, and my violetchi charm that came with the lanyard broke off, but I think i still have a Memetchi on my lanyard because one came with the purple Memetchi lanyard. gtg! bye!

I don't have Gotchi Gear.. They seem like it was specially made for girls, that's just my opinion, and if I really cared about that Gotchi Gear I would make my own keychain holder, and pouch.

Where I live it's about $10, that's like $5 less than a actual tamagotchi!

I don't have Gotchi Gear.. They seem like it was specially made for girls, that's just my opinion, and if I really cared about that Gotchi Gear I would make my own keychain holder, and pouch. Where I live it's about $10, that's like $5 less than a actual tamagotchi!
I agree actually. I think it is a bit overpriced.

I don't have any- although I have seen a girl with a tamagotchi lanyard.

No.. I make my own things. I have a little stand (Which I need to go find.. U__U; ) that I made out of clay and spray painted gold. I don't really find it appealing to have a wad of plastic dangling around ones neck, but okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back