GOTCHI-POINTS FAST!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_freak_66

Reaction score
I know you have to play games to get gotchi-points but do any of you no a cheat of code to get me points quickly?? :D :( B) Please help a lost soul! WHICH IS ME!! :( :( :(PLEASE TELL ME I AM BEGGING YOUUUUU! :( :( :( :( :( *sad*

Last edited by a moderator:
:( people i am new to tamatalk and i am getting a bad first impression! :( Why is nobody willing to help me :( Huh? i am really upset! :( I thought you people were here to help :( BUT maybe i was wrong :( maybe tamatalk people do not want to help :huh: HELP CHANGE MY OPINION!! :D IF YOU ARE A KIND LOVING SOUL!!! :( please there must be one out here!! i love tamas 2 yet no1 will help me!!?? I EXPECT ATLEAST 6 REPLIES BY THE END OF 2MORRO! :) make that happen! :( ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS HOW TO GET GOTCHI-POINTS FAST WITHOUT PLAYING A GAME? IS THERE A CODE OF A TRICK? B) i don't mind if people say "sorry tama_freak_66 there isn't" :( it's still betta than NOTHING! :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think there is a code. I gues you have to play games

Sorry! :D

You have to play games. And with V3 if you connect with another V3 you can win and then you get POINTS! 30p, 50p, 200p, 400p, 600p, and I don't know how much!

Soory no codes but ona V3 you get a lot of points fast!

Sorry, sometimes topics are slower than others at times be patient!!

Sorry there is no codes to get Gotchi points.... :furawatchi:

BUT....

Here are the easiest games to play to earn a helping of many points....

Heading: Move quickly and hit the button to "bump" slowly (Not fast) and you should be able to hit the baLL NO PROBLEM! But make sure every time you hit the ball move to the middle to have easy access to every postion to hit the ball! If that helps you out I'll tell you more tips to play games! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

As everyone else said, there are no codes. Welcome to TamaTalk. A way to get points is to buy shovels, plants, chests, fishing poles, and magic lamps. These sometimes give you snakes or cake, but I have gotten as high as 1000 from one. Hope this helps!

~Tulip~

[SIZE=14pt]You can conect with another V3 that's if you have V3.and do games if you win you get points like 100 or something.[/SIZE]

i usually play slot (adult tamas only) and i win alot of points, just find our tamas O-position and win a lot. ;P

[SIZE=14pt]You can conect with another V3 that's if you have V3.and do games if you win you get points like 100 or something.[/SIZE]
You only get 30 points by connecting w/ V3's every time..... <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back