Gotchi Points?:lol:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvlily

Reaction score
here are some things the need to be answered about gotchi points

1. what is the max # of points one can have

2. What is the best game to get these points

3. do fishing rods help

this is a little wierd but..

5.how do you know if your tama is overwieght? :D :huh: :p

thanks to the people who are helping me

my cousin says the max is 9999 but I don't think that is true if you can give the king 30,000

max points at a time is 9999 the way you must give the king 30,000 is by giving it in proportions.

bump game is the game i use to get money(because if good enough you can get large amounts of points) and get the notes game i use to get happiness(since it is easy).

bump game works like when it says "push" click the B button(middle) then there will be a bar that goes light to dark over and over the point is to get the bar the darkest you can by pressing the middle button at the right time if there is a lot of black when you click B that means you have more power alot of white means less power.

hope this helped

uksana

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, the max IS 9999 but you can donate any amount of GP to the king at ANY time!

The best game...GET when your tama is an adult and it gets 100 notes, BUMP, but if it does not weigh much it will not get much points when it is a champ. When it is a champ and it does not weigh 90 or more pounds you will get lots of points! I am not exactly sure because you can get more points between ages and weight.

Rods are fun! They can give you GP or a BIG fish will appear on your screen! If you catch a can, you can try again! You can get a r9od from a grandparent or the shop or as a present. :D

Well, the BUMP game is about weight and luck. When it says PUSH push the middle button. When a balck bar is going back and forth across the screen quite quickly, press the middle button again! Then watch. If your tama looks happy, it will go to Round 2, if not, you get 5 GP. Flag is a game of Skill and Sprint is about moving your fingers as fast as possible.

And you can give the king 5,000 for prize 1, 12,000 for prize 2, and 30,000 for prize 3. plus another surprise!

To find out if your tama is overweight go to the first icon, the Health one. Select it. Press the middle button 3 times. Look at the left side of the screen. At the top, it should say __ Yr (the age of your tama) LOok in the middle. It should say __ LB (that is the weight of your tama!) If it is more than 85 LB it is about overweight.

Glad to help!

Fur :huh:

Thankx! My Tama is 16 pounds!

Bump had me very confused! Thankx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back