Gotchi Points!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many Gotchi points do you have???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 or lower

• 200-250

• 300-350

• 400-500

• 600-700

• 800-1000

• 1000+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a V.1 so...yea....but Im getting a V.2 tommorow,Mt tama died today:( its the foootball guy he always gets hungry:(

i play jump sometimes. . . . . the most i ever got form it was 50. . .i currently have3934 points. . . . .off to earn MORE! and if you want's lots of points when you are going somewhere and your hands are free, turn off the noise, and go to BUMP. keep on pressing B until your finger hurts. (thats wat i doo) and i if your tama is too light FEED IT!!

A LOT of people at school feed Tamagotchi lots and lots of snacks. Then they play lots of games of Slot. SLOT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Which makes me wonder... what made Bandai go crazy and put Slot in Tamagotchi Connexion v2, then put '6+' on the package? I don't think Slot is suitable for 6 year olds. I don't have a Connexion version 2 because the thing is focusing more on getting Gotchi Points rather than looking after your Tamagotchi which is your actual main goal anyway.

I have about 1,700. I am waiting to buy a UFO (the thing that looks like a hat and it takes you places). Its 5,000 but it is suppose to be really cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]I'm still in denial... My tamav2 was still in baby stage, so there wasn't a way to get a lot of points, and I spent everything on a teddy bear because my friend's tama loved hers. When I let my tamav2 play with the bear, it start crying and hissing and screaming. It might have fainted. So not fair.[/SIZE]

Does anyone here no how to play jump..... ....My Tamagotchi just looks back and forth, or is it saying no to me?
[SIZE=8pt]As soon as one of the circles fills in, press it. If you get a three then you jump the highest andd win the most points.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Oh, if he says no, give him snacks till he says no. He'll have a tooth ache. Then give him medicine, and you can play more games.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 9999 points.i have a ufo,2 computers.lets just say i have 24 items.im not lieing.

the most ive ever had is about 2000 points, i save up my ppoints for something i want then spend it all on that something then i save up for something else and spend it all again, lol ^_^ ^_^ :D :furawatchi:
That's exactly what I do! :furawatchi: ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back