Gotchi Station

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

watersecrets

Reaction score
Where would you like the Gotchi Station to bring you too? I kinda hope they make it work like a railway station like Japan where there is noraml railway & bullet trains to choose from.. and we can visit more towns like tamatown except they will be far more interesting. :kusatchi:

What are your views and ideas?

I do not think theat it takes you any where , you can not click on it !!!!! You are talking about the one on tamatown, right??? ^_^

Well, to me tama station would be a place to get work from!..like the entama and uratama! Except for V3, for adults, you would go to the tama station, and choose from lots of different jobs to do, then after you chose them, you get special tools to put in your items list! Like if you wanted to be an artist, you get an artist easle for your items, it can use the art easle paint cool pictures and then it gives you a PC password for tama station to get gotchi points..or something! Anyway that would be really cool.

Or maybe Tama Station could be a train station like watersecrets..your tamagotchi could go on the train for free and get a special password for your tamagotchi so it could speak different languages..what I mean is that one day randomly, it will suddenly say hola eggo! (eggo is my username) That would be COOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back