Gotchi! Volume One Chapter 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi :D

Reaction score
So I'm starting Gotchi! again

---------------------------------

Violetchi stared into the cloudy sky. She was lying in her rose garden. The clouds drifted by, like they had somewhere to be. Violetchi had no where to be. Her brother Kizatchi was at the mall, and Mamavioletchi and Papakizatchi were taking a romantic walk through Flower Hills Park. Violetchi was all alone, it seemed like everyone else in Flowertchi Meadows had something to do but her, even the clouds. Her Tama Tama Phone rang. "Hello?" Violetchi picked it up and answered. Memetchi called her. "Hey Violetchi! Want to come with me and Kuchipatchi? We're going fishing! We're gonna meet Mametchi there, he has a really cool new boat he invented!" she said with excitment. "Sure! I'd love to come, should I bring my rod?" she asked polity. "How would you fish with out it?! Just kidding! See you at the Tamatown Lake!" she said then hung up.

Violetchi ran to the bus stop to catch the next bus to Tamatown. Bustchi came whizzing round the corner and came to a gentle stop. "Hello, one ride to Tamatown is 2GP please," said the buss. Violetchi handed over the 2GP and got on.

After 15 minutes she finally reached Tamatown. She got up while holding her fishing rod. She stepped off the bus. "Thank you," she said to Bustchi. She then walked for four or five minutes and reached Tamatown Lake. Tamatown Lake was very big, it had tons of fish in it. It was famous for being the lake with the most fish in it in the whole of Gotchi planet. Thats why no one swims in it, to many fish! The only place which had more fish was the ocean of course. "Hey Violetchi!" said someone behind her. Violetchi turned around to find it was Mametchi carrying a very detailed toy boat. "Ummm... Memetchi said you had a really cool boat...." she said. Mametchi brightened up. "Its not! When I press this button, it transforms into a giant five star boat!" he explained happily. "Wow Mametchi! Thats awesome! How did you invent such a SPECTACULAR thing?!" asked Violetchi. "Ya know... Mametion Science..." Mametchi blushed. Suddenly a apple fell from a tree and hit the button! The boat turned into a enormous boat. "Oh no!" said Mametchi. "Stupid gravity!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back