Gotchilove World Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]Continued[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-V3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]59th Gen: Polar[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Polar is doing good. Here are more pics of him trying some items:[/SIZE]

5dMQ4MT.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Okay… that looks like a big mexican hat XD[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
XPhLbTc.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Trying on his sunglasses B) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
dt3xW2u.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]T-shirts aren’t supposed to cover your mouth! :huh: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-V5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]3rd Gen: Gotch Family[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]My little family evolved! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Now, they’re Watatchi (middle) and Uhyotchi (right)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
Z4eLFDN.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Now that I think about it, to transform Watatchi into makiko, I need to buy the hairdresser, but oh boy, that thing is so expensive. Like $3500 or something, and each game gives me $100 if I got a perfect score, which is difficult. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]But I know what to do. Meanwhile I increase the bond percentage to 100%, I´ll play a lot of games and save for that hairdresser.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
JvE3Yn7.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-Mix 20th Anniversary[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]5th Gen: Sakura[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I can’t believe I’m already on my 5th generation in this tama! Time flies! I remember caring of my first generation like it was yesterday :) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Anyways, from the egg a very cute girl hatched :wub: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
wMQhh9J.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt](Sorry for the blurry photo, sometimes my camera can be so potato ¬¬[/SIZE])

[SIZE=12pt]I named her Sakura and I don’t know if you can notice, but Sakura is a pale pink color, which looks so adorable on her ^_^ [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
ShJzoMQ.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]One hour later, she evolved into Sakuramotchi. I love that Sakura inherited furawatchi’s flowers. They look so neat on her![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
7CjoNPm.jpg
[/SIZE]
WO5iuhp.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Well, that’s all for today. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]See you tomorrow![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] :mimitchi: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Gotchilove :mametchi: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hi guys![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-V3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Same old, same old. I guess tomorrow Polar will be visited by the matchmaker. I’m enjoying him so far. Polar is not needy, and every time I take a look on him, he does his close-up or sings. Such a lovely and happy boy! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Here is Polar trying on his tie bow. That cute smile tho :wub: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
0gAOZW1.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]So majestic![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
OBjsl93.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Polar with his parasol [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
J712LjU.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-V5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]They’re doing good. Such a lovely family they are. I’ve seen some cute animations like the parents kissing, talking with the fridge XD and eating bananas. Their bond percentage is 40% [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Here they are Watatchi and Uhyotchi painting[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
f3F1Q8j.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-Mix 20th anniversary[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Whenever I look at Sakura, I can’t help myself but sing that Japanese folk song called Sakura, Sakura XD[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Okay, anyways, she evolved into my favorite teen. Puddingtchi![/SIZE]

DnJzICs.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]So adorable~ and she has a cherry at the top of her head. So cute! :wub: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

XVpXWCZ.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]And that’s all for today ^_^ [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]See you soon![/SIZE]

:mimitchi: Gotchilove :mametchi:

[SIZE=12pt]Hello everyone! :) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-V3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Today Polar is 7 years old, so the matchmaker paid him a visit.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
Ys4aZAX.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She brought a lovely androtchi, and Polar fell in love[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
sJQqSwK.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Polar [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]❤[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] Androtchi[/SIZE]

4RxI7io.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]And after the fireworks, they had a baby girl. Yay~ :lol: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

2yHXTwu.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]But, this will be my last generation on this v3 for now. I want to run my pink TMGC Friends which is kind of new to me, even though I got it last year XD (I ran it for 3 generations). So, as soon as Polar leaves, I’ll name the baby, and then give it a rest.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-V5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yay, I had the exact amount of money to buy that girl's dresser.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
dqbcfUH.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I bought it, and now the Gotch Family is poor XD Really, now they had $0, and I’m lazy to play games. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Anyways, they played with the new girl's dresser and suddenly they performed the evolution animation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
8XoxUsV.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Watatchi evolved into Makiko! She is so cute! Uhyotchi is the same surprised face character.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
K5Becke.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yay. Also, they bond percentage is at 70%, and they kiss each other’s cheek. Is so cute~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
UNcA24F.jpg
[/SIZE]

(lol, she's kissing the air)

[SIZE=12pt]Today Sakura evolved![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
1B252Nd.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I can’t believe it! I almost got a pure Furawatchi! The only thing that don’t make her a pure one is the two little flowers that are each side of Furawatchi, but I think she looks better without it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Ah~ Sakura is so beautiful, and she really matches her name![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
q0Hvis2.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Well, that’s all for today. Either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I’ll run my TMGC Friends ^_^ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Adios :wub: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] :mimitchi: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Gotchilove :mametchi: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Hello~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-V5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
BV4lLOO.jpg
[/SIZE]

(Mom and daughter looking at the fridge, what a family moment XD )

[SIZE=12pt]Today the bond percentage of the Gotch Family reached 90% :lol: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]. Now, they do a close-up animation![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Here is Uhyotchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
vygzJPW.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]And Makiko[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
5uq8d4t.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-Friends [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]4th Gen: Sabrina[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I decided to run my tamagotchi Friends today. I put (used) batteries in it, select download and seems like I was just starting the 4th generation with a baby girl.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
VqV3AJR.jpg
6w2jfBe.jpg
[/SIZE]

(Sorry if the screen is so hard to see. Guess natural light is not for the TMGC Friends)

[SIZE=12pt]So, little pinkbotchi was named Sabrina, after the Saffron City gym leader who uses psychic-type pokemon ^_^ [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]During her baby stage I cared of her very well. I played a lot of games and bought a lot of food and snacks because I want her to be a gourmet personality character.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]An hour later, Sabrina evolved into terupotchi. [/SIZE]

Gqy3CbO.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Yay! It is the first time I get her, and I really love her. She looks like an adorable ghost, even though she is supposed to be a teru teru bozu, which is a handmade Japanese doll that is supposed to bring good weather.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
ugK30MA.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I’m planning to run my tamagotchi Friends until the 10th generation and collect a total of 30 jewels to unlock “cake catch” game. For now, I have 16 jewels so I’m not that far to accomplish it :) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]What I like about this version is that is so simple and all the characters are cute, specially Himespetchi, she's one of my favorite characters. But, the downsides of this tama is that there's no items, just jewelry that you can't use. And the screen, which sometimes is hard to see (except the American version... but I'm not very sure since I only have European ones). But anyways, I really like this version ^_^ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Nothing interesting happened with Sakura[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt], except taking good care of her, maximize her happiness bar and trying on some items and accessories :furawatchi: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]So, that’s all for today. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] :mimitchi: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Gotchilove :mametchi: [/SIZE]

Thanks Hoky, for liking my previous posts ^_^

[SIZE=12pt]Hello![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-V5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]4th Gen: Gotch Family[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yep, today I decided to marry Makiko.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]In the date channel, the matchmaker brought her an elegant Mumutchi, and the two fell in love.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
3yvIA0p.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Goodbye parents :( [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
V2CnDXR.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Goodbye brother :( [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
jhZxroS.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Makiko said goodbye to her family, she married Mumutchi and after that they evolved into Majorite and Memepapatchi ^_^ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
Q0g4USd.jpg
iCtnYkK.jpg
[/SIZE]

(lol, I love memepapatchi face XD )

[SIZE=12pt]They had an egg![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]One minute later, a little Omututchi hatched from the egg [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
4Qbz6If.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Now, they are the Cheerful Family ^_^ [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
UROfFpu.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yay! I read that cheerful, smart and easygoing families have unique animations, just like the pure families. I didn’t know that, so this is exciting :D [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]After an hour, Omututchi evolved into Ahirukutchi. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
enZNLDi.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]His bond percentage is 20%, and I’m planning to raise it until 50%[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-Friends[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Today Sabrina evolved into nokobotchi. My favorite teen on this version! :wub: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

h4Ndc4G.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]I really love mushroom-shaped characters, like toads and goombas from Mario bros, paras from Pokemon and Uwasatchi.[/SIZE]

I fed her a total of 12 meals and 20 snacks bought from the store. I really hope she evolves into a gourmet character

[SIZE=12pt]Well, that’s it for today.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hi everyone![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Today Sakura went to play with some friends in Flower Hills and then, Yotsubatchi, her lover, proposed to her![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
4aMVTkx.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Let’s find happiness together, batchi!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
aHNDeRt.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I’m truly happy! Thank you so much~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]So, Sakura and Yotsubatchi get married and after that, they had an egg :wub: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
3PFGFN8.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]After the egg hatched, I named the baby and decided to give a rest to my tamagotchi mix for the moment. I decided to run another tama, but I'll talk about that in the continuation of this post ^_^ [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]To continue… [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]…Continued from previous post[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-V5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Well, Ahirukutchi still the same. In the morning, I caught him doing a peculiar animation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
Lp31Oyf.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He and his dad (my second favorite parent character :wub: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]) were taking photos of a flower. What an artistic family ^_^ [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yes! Sabrina evolved into pianitchi, a gourmet character! She is so cute. [/SIZE]

841yTvX.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Also, I noticed that there’s a “P” letter on her bed. Haha, that’s so unique of her :wub: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

MjoIU36.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]-IDL[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]14th Gen: Gosnold[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yep, I really wanted to play with my yellow IDL. It is my main one of the two I have (I bought a white one just for obtain the “secret characters”). My plan is to run it until I reach the 20th generation. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Anyways, I put batteries in it, and then I selected download. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Seems like I had a baby boy nittobotchi who I named Gosnold, after one of the balloonists from Spyro the Dragon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
JqFxKQJ.jpg
sq0LPjn.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Man! I was so confused at first. So many menus and options, I had to press every option to see what they were, so I can memorize everything again @_@ So far, I have an idea of most of them, but I’ve to wait until Gosnold is a teen or an adult because there are some options that will only unlock until the tama is older.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]And I almost forgot how fun the IDL is. The games are entertaining, especially the downloaded ones. Memory games are my favorite! :lol: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Well, one hour later Gosnold evolved into kaubotchi. Not my favorite toddler, good thing this phase lasts one day.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
Yhbtbqh.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I changed the wallpaper for a spring-like one :) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Well, seems like that’s all for today. Goodnight![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hello~, Gotchilove here[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-V5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Today Ahirukutchi evolved into Bakutchi! He’s a bomb! :lol: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
GZip2Gm.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]His bond percentage is 40% for now[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-IDL[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]In the morning, little Gosnold went outside to check on the little tree that was planted one generation ago.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
aAlqCyw.jpg
XJKOdaO.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It gave us a… uh… radish? It looks like chili XD [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Anyways, we planted a White Day Seeds. I hope it grows into white chocolate *¬*[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
F7SOuyw.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Then we visited the Gotchi King. I don’t know if this place is some kind of shrine or his palace, but anyways, when you visit him he gives you money, however I guess it really depends on luck. For example, because today we got a green strip of paper he gave us $200 :) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

vWJxuqP.jpg

(I couldn't take a photo of our reward, my camera was acting funny... -_- )

[SIZE=12pt]There are different colors, and each color gave you a specific amount of money. One day the Gotchi King gave $1000! :lol: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Later, Gosnold evolved into bokuhoshitchi, my favorite teen in this version! He’s so adorable. I love stars![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
pmozM1g.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Also, I gave him 4 care mistakes, so he can become shutotchi (?). Poor little thing :( [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt], but as soon I finished with the four one, I resumed with a really good care. I don’t like this kind of growth system, which you must ignore him when he calls you for food or sadness to the point of almost let him die just because you want a bad-care character. I like the connection and plus growth system better, it was really based on “care” or “skill points” (in the case of v4, v4.5 and their Japanese equivalents), not “how many times you ignore the suffering tama”.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]On the good side, you avoid repetitive characters, and once Gosnold reach to adulthood, I’ll give him lots of love :wub: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Well, that’s it for now. See you soon![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hello, Gotchilove here :blink: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Today was rather a quite day. Not much happened, except that Gosnold evolved ^_^ [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-IDL[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]In the morning, Gosnold went outside to see his tree. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Seems like it gave us a Star Caramel. Delicious![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
Wd0N5FM.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]We planted another White Day Seed, let’s see what it will give us tomorrow morning.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
B9lIua0.jpg
dhMNYoZ.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Also, he paid a visit to the temple. We got a green paper strip and the Gotchi King gave us $200! Same luck as yesterday :p [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
hHsvmje.jpg
Czle1B8.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]One hour later, Gosnold evolved into shutotchi! Yes![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
H3npfph.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He looks so cool! Is like a soccer tama XD[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]And of course, he tried on some clothes. He looks so elegant now :wub: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
BCs6fPK.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Today Gosnold hasn’t earned any tamatomo stamp, I don’t have idea what he likes. Maybe tomorrow we can find it out ^_^ [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hi![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Sabrina went to the date place, and she met a mametchi! They fell in love :wub: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] and then, they married![/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

36snMjZ.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]After that, Sabrina returned home with her husband, and they had an egg.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]From the egg, a little baby boy hatched, and they stayed together for an hour.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
0oXeSVE.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]To be continued…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]…Continued from previous post[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-V5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]My bomb boy evolved into Mumutchi! Yes! I love his design, he’s like the male version of memetchi, and that little hat makes him look elegant. In his artwork version he looks so cool yet adorable! :wub: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
IYIbTIt.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]His bond percentage is 50%[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]5th Gen: Cleetus[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]After his parents left him alone, I started to take care of poor little aokumotchi. I named him Cleetus, after a green dragon from Spyro the Dragon (haha, this game is like my resource of names).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
AgIhtXZ.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I raised him with my blue Tamagotchi friends, because I want him to become a social character. In my blue TMGC Friends I have a terupotchi named Gabrielle. She’ll be his best friend or maybe something more ;) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]After an hour, Cleetus evolved into turtletchi! Yay, I love turtles~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
5SDJ2bV.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-IDL[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Well, the tree we planted gave us the same Star Caramel, so this time we decided to plant a Flower Snacks seeds![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
iPSXraB.jpg
5jdc4FX.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]After that, Gosnold visited the temple, and this time he got an orange ticket. [/SIZE]

TkE4eid.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]It means “middle blessing”, and the Gotchi King gave us $1000! :lol: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Yay! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
TBCdxqR.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Also, he won his first tamatomo stamp. Seems like the Star Caramel is one of his favorite snacks.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
kY3dBE2.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Well, that’s it,[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Hello![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Today Cleetus evolved into bokuhoshitchi! My favorite teen, I’m so glad ^_^ [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

mnyu871.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]The bad new is that I had to make 5 care mistakes, which were difficult to obtain. This is because the tamagotchi Friends is low maintenance, they drop hearts every 2 hours or more! My poor [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Cleetus [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]was hungry all day :( [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]After that, I connected with Gabrielle, my nokobotchi from the blue TMGC Friends. Those two are more than best friends, but they are so young to be a couple [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As soon as I finished with all my neglect, I took better care of him, and then, Cleetus fell asleep :wub: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-IDL[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yesterday at night, Gosnold got his second stamp. Seems like he likes Fish and chips ^_^ [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
X6c5hhJ.jpg
0TH06KF.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Then, today morning he went to see his tree, he got a Flower Cake![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
XGFYsZx.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He planted another Flower Snacks seed instead.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Gosnold[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] visited the temple. This time he got a blue ticket, which means “Small Blessing”. Yay![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
xdwlWpU.jpg
xEF39Fs.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]After that, Gosnold got his last two happy stamps. He got the third one by playing with his car.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
xDQVIp1.jpg
gXc5qee.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]And the fourth one because he stayed two days with me ^_^ [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Finally I collected all his happy stamps! That means that tomorrow he can go to the dating place, and meet his future wife :wub: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
DBgpg0y.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Well, that’s it for today. See you tomorrow![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hello![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Woops, sorry for not posting yesterday like I said in the previous post, I was a little busy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Well, this will be a quick update about what happened yesterday. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]March 22, 2018[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-V5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]5th Gen: Gotch Family[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Well, technically, I was about to start the fifth generation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Mumutchi[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] married a chantotchi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
PrNSbhm.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Then they evolved into Memepapatchi and Mamemamatchi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
oKSrNKx.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]They had three eggs.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
SKy3gxG.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As soon as they hatched, I deactivated it. I decided to run another tama, but I’ll talk about that in the next entry :) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He evolved into charatchi! Just what I expected, yay~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
JK7Prf8.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-IDL[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He went to the date place, where he met a cute nachuratchi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
nTUx7C1.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]They went on a few dates and later, Gosnold proposed to her! :wub: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]They had an egg.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
0tyBvHZ.jpg
[/SIZE]

After the egg hatched, and Gosnold played with his baby, he left, and now I'm caring of his child. I'll write about that in the next post[SIZE=12pt] ^_^ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Hi again![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-V1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]21th Gen: Len[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yep, I decided to run this version. I don’t know why, but even when it is a very simple version, it has its own charm. I just love it![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yesterday, I put the battery in and the download and reset option showed off. I selected download, and there was a cute little male babytchi named Len (after Len Kagamine, from vocaloid). [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
XfIpmNm.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He’s is my 21th generation on this tama. Wow, I don’t even feel like I ran it for so long :eek: [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Anyways, after one hour of the typical baby care, Len evolved into marutchi. Man, Len is such a cutie. In one of the games, when he jumps, he looks like a worm! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Here's a pic of him sleeping ^_^ [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
pt9bc49.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Today, he evolved into hinotamatchi, the fire ball tamagotchi. I wanted Ichigotchi, but oh well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
bZfGtNQ.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]-IDL[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] 15th Gen: Isabelle [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Yesterday, a little momoirotchi hatched. After his father was gone, I named her Isabelle and took care of her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
mGcNwhT.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]One hour later, she evolved into rorutchi, one of my favorite toddlers on this version. I love when characters are shaped after food or snacks :wub: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
0icdQ0N.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Today, Isabelle evolved into hineonetchi. To be honest, I don’t really like this character, but I had to have her to obtain Uwasatchi. I hope I can get her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
EtUMEsC.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Also, she harvested peas, which are from the Spring Beans seeds. We planted the same seeds.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
SZlXmOe.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Then, she went to the temple and got a blue ticket. The Gotchi King gave us $500! Not bad ^_^ [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]
urp4NAv.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Well, that’s all for today.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back