Goth.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used a penknife :p I was really dumb, and in the quiz i qualified as Vampire Goth. Most of that stuff applies 2 me, like PVC and fishnets, and face piercings (Double on 1 ear, triple on other, nose stud. Its a small bluey one, is v.v cool. When I turn 15 i can get my eyebrow pierced, can't w8!)

Well, I'm not goth... I'm more emo really. One of my closer friends is a TRUE emo and cuts herself... she can't help it...sorta. I don't mind tho... it's not my job to tell her what she can and can't do.

I have very split personalities, really.... kinda like the power puff girls... I have Blosom (my mostly used, serious side), bubbles (my more bubbly and happy spirit), and buttercup (my hard rock loving, emo side)

yeah.. that's me.

im a goth i dont care what people think im who i am they cant change that i wish they could just see them selfs though my eyes then they would see and maybe stop asking me is i slit my wrists NOT EMO GOTH EX-EMO NOW GOTH i have lots of friends who are emo i dont mind if they cut them self aslong as they keep there blood to them selfs ( no that i dont like it the complete opisite really) but i hate people that hate me just because of the way i dress

One of my preachers at church camp made a statement about 'goths' and 'emos', and he piut it very well. He said this:

"Goths and emos are just people crying for attention. They want people to know and understand what they're going through. They want help."

I personally think people should stop calling themselves goth. So what if their hair's black. So what if they're always quiet. So what if they listen to mostly KoRn, Linkin Park, and Angelspit. So what if all their friends are goth and emo. So what if they wear mainly black. So what if they like dark makeup. I just described myself, and that description sounds a bit goth, huh? I'm not goth. I'm me. People should get over it. Everyone is themself. Nothing else.

Woo.
im really offended by this like what bout chavs did ur preacher dis them no did ur preacher dis normal people no i though religous people where ment to be all loving and stuff well what a load of bull that turnt out to be SO WHAT IF WE ARE GOTHS AND EMOS WE ARE PEOPLE TO JUST A LITTLE BIT MESSED UP THATS ALL...............GRRRRRRRR RAGE

my girlfriend is sorta goth-like, but only in the way she dresses,she doesn't act in any gothic way.

i couldn't say im goth, im a bit emo-ish, and i could prove that with the scars on my knees, which those were from 1-year ago, lifes gotten better over a period of one year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't raise dead topics from their graves - even if you are a goth ;)

This topic died in August 2007 - over 4 years ago!!! - please remember to check the date of the previous posts before you reply (and the date of any post you're quoting)?

*closed*

(RIP)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back