gozarutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylotchi

Reaction score
i cant get him my tama will turn to an ugly elvis thing or die

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

To get gozarutchi, you have to keep your tama's weight up. Feed it lots of snacks, don't play too many games.

Note: You may get masktchi ( ;) ) instead of gozarutchi. :)

If you're talking about the V4/V4.5, I don't know. If not, it must be an odd genoration and never play games, feed it snacks when it's happy.

C~M

Well, for V4, first, your character must be male. Keep skill points low, and try to take bad care of your tamagotchi. If that sounds hard, try leaving it for an hour with full hearts in both hunger and happiness. When you come back, the hearts may be depleted by that time, perhaps even get a sick tamagotchi.

Cure that tamagotchi, then feed him once more with snacks and food to keep the hearts filled once more. Do it again.

My friend can vouch for this. Since she leaves her tama unattended in quite a long time, she has her tama die every so often or get a gozarutchi (male) or masktchi (female) consistently.

Also, from my previous tests, it's effective that way. It seems that gozarutchi is the universal tama you get when it's still alive despite the worst care possible. Debatchi, when worse care. Pyontitchi when bad care. This is for the male side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back