Gozarutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for me, i do know a way of getting a gozarutchi. it is said that a gozarutchi is an unhealthy tamagotchi. you can get it by neglecting it but not killing it. for it to be a gozarutchi, your tamagotchi's generation must be of an even number. if it is odd and you neglected it, then it will surely evolve into a masktchi, so it must be even generation for you to get a gozarutchi.

hope this helpes.

sincerely,Tamapal3000 :)

Tamapal 3000 is right, Gozarutchi is an unhealthy character, and you must be on a even generation, but more specifically, feed snacks instead of playing games to make him or her happy. If you don't feed snacks a lot, then you won't get Gozarutchi. Hope I helped!

Just neglect your tamagotchi. Never play games to make it happy. When it's unhappy, just fill up the heart with a snack. I have 2 gozarutchis. The best way is to leave it alone for a few hours, then checking on it and filling everything up. That is how I got my gozarutchis. Just don't leave it alone for longer than 5 hours, otherwise, it's possible that it could die.

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

I had gozarutchis.....Here's the tale..... 'Tis the night of 10/24/06 when my first one went away.It had a baby girl. A purrty one at that. Left on a stormy night. Ace was daring and fun. But had to leave....For kitty had to grow up. 10/27/06 was the date my second one died....Left alone inside while I was out. When I came back in he was dead and thats the end of ace and kip.

I treated them with bad care to get a gozarutchi. I only feed them scones and cones. I never played games.....

Are there any good tips on how to get a Gozarutchi?I really want one! :D
There really isnt a way of getting the chracter you want normally it depends on how much you care for it

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Thanks,I'll try those strategies!

Last edited by a moderator:
There really isnt a way of getting the chracter you want normally it depends on how much you care for it
Good Luck!!!!!!!!
Yes, there are certain ways to get certain characters. You just said it, "it dpends on how much you care for it". That proves it. There IS a certain way to get the character you want.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Just neglect your tamagotchi. Never play games to make it happy. When it's unhappy, just fill up the heart with a snack. I have 2 gozarutchis. The best way is to leave it alone for a few hours, then checking on it and filling everything up. That is how I got my gozarutchis. Just don't leave it alone for longer than 5 hours, otherwise, it's possible that it could die.
Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*
I don't think that it could die within 5 hours because once I lost my tama for 2 whole days, but when I found it, it was only terribly sick, and there were 14 poops on the floor. Maybe that's not much of a kawinkidink (coincidence) if a tarakotchi is the most unhealthy character of all time... IS IT?!?!? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back