GRAAAAAAAH

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShibaInuLover

Reaction score
i went to the store they had hair dye on sale so i got some and i got home i did it and it only dies my natural hair color so now i have black hair and orange roots!!!!! what should i do?????????????? plz help

I agree with Ningja Yoshi, just wash it out but I prefer not to dye it again. Dying it again might result in the same problem.

i dye my hair to much if i dye it again my hair might fall out and the color lasts a looooong time

You dye your hair alot?...

You do know that you just messed up your hair, right?

I guess you'll just have to leave it like that if nothing works.

Cut it off.

AAAAAH cut off my prettyful hair nooooway it takes too long for me to grow it to the perfect length

Black and orange is cool. Just find a outfit to match it. I got permanent Blonde hair dye, but it takes like 2 days for the affects to take place. I am sampling a small bit of my hair so I dont get orange hair- if it does I can die it back to brown.

You should of sampled some of your hair before doing it all. Sorry :blink:

Black and orange is cool. Just find a outfit to match it. I got permanent Blonde hair dye, but it takes like 2 days for the affects to take place. I am sampling a small bit of my hair so I dont get orange hair- if it does I can die it back to brown.
You should of sampled some of your hair before doing it all. Sorry :angry:
Yes testing is important, or at the very least if you're not sure about a colour, get a semi permanent version of it instead to try. The stuff I used to used as a start washed out in a couple weeks.

Hair dye is stuff that shouldn't be used by little kiddies who don't know how to use it. Wash hair dye out of your hair before redying, and never use anything that stays more than 6 months.

ok or instead of byeing some color that's on sale by the good stuff or go to a salon

(there basicly perfeshinals)

ok or instead of byeing some color that's on sale by the good stuff or go to a salon

(there basicly perfeshinals)

Well at least you learned your lesson I guess? If you must bleach it, one thing. Do NOT bleach it numerous times within a few months that will harm your hair ><

Tell us what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back