grades

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a straight A student. Actually, I am kind of ashamed of my grades. For reasons you guys wouldnt understand..

good 4 y'all!

well I'm in a good mood because I'm staying on honor role 4 the 3rd 9 weeks!!

(gota 90 in math OH YEAH!)

This year, I got B's in all the core subjects. The ONLY 4 things I got C's for were gym, music, health, and religion (I go to a catholic school). I got Bs on EVERYTHING else. xD Guess I'm a straight B student. xD You've heard of straight A students right? Well, I'm a straight B student. xD

I sometimes get As.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im on the 'High Honors with Distinction' (all As), yet I cannot spell for my life.

-shs415

Im on the 'High Honors with Distinction' (all As), yet I cannot spell for my life. ...

-shs415
I was on the Honor Roll last year, but never honors with Distinction. o.o And this year I'm in a new school where they dont have Honors and stuff. Strange, I am just the opposite of you. I get average grades in school, not something super awesome like "High Honors With Distiction", but I am a VERY terrific speller. :D

I was on the Honor Roll last year, but never honors with Distinction. o.o And this year I'm in a new school where they dont have Honors and stuff. Strange, I am just the opposite of you. I get average grades in school, not something super awesome like "High Honors With Distiction", but I am a VERY terrific speller. :(
Yea, my school has it. But today, we got the papers to see what classes I'll have next year, when I actully HAVE honor roll (it doesn't start till 7th), and Im in Science, Math *blehk*, English, and SS Honors. Science Honors gets an extra period, so no Elective class for me. 'Cause I won't have a free period. :D

(I hope Im not 'bragger-ing' as my bro. would say...)

-shs415 :D

And, btw, I hate math. I think that might be obvious. but I can't believe Im on MATH HONORS. It's my worst subject.

;)

XD! at my school even if U R an honor student U get put in a class with people that U wonder if they have brains!

XD! at my school even if U R an honor student U get put in a class with people that U wonder if they have brains!
Yeah it's the same at my school. xD

I getz all As...what else do you expect from a genius like me?

actually some people at my school have asked 'how do you get smart?' I did all I could from laughing

why do they below average students with above average students?

Last semester I gave up. I got 5 F's, and two D's. I passed Vet with an A cause dissection of small animals couldn't be simpler.

I'm doing better now. I have a low low grade in Science, but in Math I think I have a C, I have a B in LA and History, an A in ID, a C in web design, a definite A in gym, and an average I need to pass my grade X^P

I get mostly all As, Bs, and Cs, but I'm failing in Science. I have a D in that class, and US History, with an E. [E's are strange, they are in place of F's, which I don't get.]

I'm struggling to pass the 8th grade, which is not good. D:

I usually get A's and B's. The lowest grade I ever got was a C.it was for math. Math is my worst subject

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back