Graduation day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchifan15

Reaction score
when do you graduate?a day after becoming an adult or an hour,when?please help me.i just got a tamagotchi version 4 and i am still learning everything about it.

11 years including university and collage thats when i graduate school but to be an adult i think 18 :angry: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i mean on tamagotchi version 4.when can you get a job?after you graduate,but when is that?

Actually it happens when u r 4 years old. I usually get an adult at 3. An important notice will come in the mail, and then when you open it it should show your tama looking angry at your tamas teacher. Then after u see that brief scene, go to Tamatown and go to the school and then u should see a grad cap and grad gown! Now your tama's grown!

thanx i thought they turned into an adult when they were 4 but im getting one on saturday (my birthday) :marumimitchi: :puroperatchi:

The same time it turned to an adult.

(sometimes a little later if you went to tamatown OR paused)

i just found out:it has to have minimum 80 skill points in one of the 3 catagories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back