Grandparents/Parents?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamablu

Reaction score
How exactly do you get a password for the grandparents and parent in Tamatown? I followed the instructions on the Tamatown site...but when I hit the history button under family, nothing happens. Do I need to connect with other tamas? Also...can your tama only mate/talk to the matchmaker if you connect to other tamas? Thanks! :huh:

The matchmaker will come, even if you have only one Connection / Connexion, and have never connected to another. She will show up a couple of days after your Tamagotchi character becomes an adult.

About your other questions...

Quoting the TamaTown FAQ from here ( https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html ):

Q: How do I visit my parents or grandparents?

If your Tamagotchi is currently in the 2nd Generation or higher, you can view and meet your "parents"—the previous characters in your toy—online. After obtaining a password from your V3 toy, go the "Parents" home at Tamatown.com and enter it there for up to three different visits.

Q: I can't access the "History" menu on my V3 toy! Why?

The "History" menu, located in the "Family" section of your Version 3 toy is a new feature that allows you to view the previous Tamagotchis that unfortunately didn't survive under your previous care. This memorial will help you to remember those characters that have returned to Tamagotchi Planet. Therefore, if you have been a excellent caregiver to your Tamagotchis, then you should not have any characters to view here.

Okay, cool. Thank you so much. I'm excited for the matchmaker to come for my tama...I connected to another tama (my brother's), but we've both got boy tamas...I don't know anyone else who has one. ^_^ Thanks again for answering. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back