Grandparents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What they mean by grandparent is history. Try parent.I think it will work. I will go onto tamatown now because I am on the 3 gen too!
TAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE TAMAS YES I DO THEY ARE COOL YOULL LOVE THEM 2!THEY R GREAT THER THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD! MY FRIENDS HATE EM THEY MAKE THEM HURL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, follow these directions and you SHOULD get a password for your grandparents. If you've already done EVERYTHING, then please tell me. I'll try to help. :D 1. Make sure that the mother has left the baby.

2. Once you have named the baby, go to yhe book icon.

3. Go to History and press B.

4. Press A so that your grandparent willl show up.

5. Press B to view the grandparent's information until you get a screen saying, "Password for PC!"

And...that is all! Hope it works!

EDIT: When you visit your grandparents, tell me what souvineir you get, post here or pm me. Post it like this:

Item Number. Item Name: How to get it

I need it for the souvineir list on the Tamatown board!
you get a bicycle

TAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMATAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE TAMAS YES I DO THEY ARE COOL YOULL LOVE THEM 2!THEY R GREAT THER THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD! MY FRIENDS HATE EM THEY MAKE THEM HURL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. That is spam. Spam is not allowed.

2. Everyone hates it when people strech pages. It's annoying.

im with both of you,,, but i was able to visit my parents in Tamatown... but it was aCOUCH!!!!

Im only on 2nd generation so... i dont know how to do grandparents

History is when your tama died and you pressed A+C to reset it, not reset.
huh? Pressed A+ C to reset it not reset??? I'm afraid you lost me there. On Tamatown's web site,

under Grandparents-Help it says "Go to friend icon & press B. Use B to select Family and again to select

HISTORY. Select your grandparent and press B. This should give you a password." When I started my 4th

generation, I could get the password for parents but not grandparents. If anyone can help me, please reply!!!

huh? Pressed A+ C to reset it not reset??? I'm afraid you lost me there. On Tamatown's web site,under Grandparents-Help it says "Go to friend icon & press B. Use B to select Family and again to select

HISTORY. Select your grandparent and press B. This should give you a password." When I started my 4th

generation, I could get the password for parents but not grandparents. If anyone can help me, please reply!!!
Oh. You know how when you press the button with reset and then dress reset when your tama died? Well, you can also press A+C to reset it also and that's when it shows up.

ok look, I have been thinking that I was having trouble with my Tamagotchi, but now that I heard all of your statements, I'm just wondering what the heck is wrong!!!!! Ok, I've never been able to visit my grandparents and I'm on my 6th Generation.!! My Parent on my list goes away as soon as I turn into a teenager!!! And the other thing is, that I have never been able to go to my history list! Never!!!!!! It totally sux!!! Please someone help me!!!!!! :angry: :lol:

ok look, I have been thinking that I was having trouble with my Tamagotchi, but now that I heard all of your statements, I'm just wondering what the heck is wrong!!!!! Ok, I've never been able to visit my grandparents and I'm on my 6th Generation.!! My Parent on my list goes away as soon as I turn into a teenager!!! And the other thing is, that I have never been able to go to my history list! Never!!!!!! It totally sux!!! Please someone help me!!!!!! :blink: :rolleyes:
You only get history when your tama dies. You can only keep the parent info if you only vist it three times a day, or it will dissaperer.

:lol: :( :ph34r: :wacko: :lol: :huh: [SIZE=21pt]GO ALL TAMAS!!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back