Grandparents...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasrule 77

Reaction score
Ok, heres the prob., first of all, ur probly going 2 history. rite?well, history is not ur grandparent. its when ur tama dies. what ever u do, plz dont reset or kill ur tama just so u can get history. well, if ur on generation 3, thats when u get ur grandparent. Not history. if u only have 1 parent in ur parents list, try ur parents list first. but if u always run outa time, write it down. if it doesnt work on parents, try history. if that doesnt work, u probly wrote down the wrong code.

-tamasrule 77

Ok, heres the prob., first of all, ur probly going 2 history. rite?well, history is not ur grandparent. its when ur tama dies. what ever u do, plz dont reset or kill ur tama just so u can get history. well, if ur on generation 3, thats when u get ur grandparent. Not history. if u only have 1 parent in ur parents list, try ur parents list first. but if u always run outa time, write it down. if it doesnt work on parents, try history. if that doesnt work, u probly wrote down the wrong code. -tamasrule 77
Helpful, but hard to read.

Translation x) : Ok, here's the problem. First of all, your probably going to history, right? Well, history is not your grandparents. It's when your tama dies. Whatever you do, please don't reset or kill your tama just so you can get history. Well, if you're on generation 3 (Note: It can be Gen 2, also!), that's when you get your grandparents. Not history. If you only have one parent in your parents list, try your parents list first. But if you run out of time, write it down. If it doesn't work on parents, try history. If that doesn't work, you probably wrote down the wrong code.

A little easier, but still confuses me a little, sorry :huh:

`Jade

NOOO!! In the 3 generation you have 2 tamagotchi characters in your parents list the 2nd one is your grandparents and the 1st one is your parent. And History is when your tama dies and you don't reset it.

NOOO!! In the 3 generation you have 2 tamagotchi characters in your parents list the 2nd one is your grandparents and the 1st one is your parent. And History is when your tama dies and you don't reset it.
Rite!

As i mensiond beore, plz dont kill ur tama just 2 have history!

-tamasrule 77

Rite!

As i mensiond beore, plz dont kill ur tama just 2 have history!

-tamasrule 77

P.S.Do u think its confusing?

(srry 4 double posting. i dont know what happened! could a guide plz remove the first post i quoted? thx!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I agree with tamasrule 77. I've tried History,and it did not let me see what it did. :huh:

I think I agree with tamasrule 77. I've tried History,and it did not let me see what it did. B)
Yes. History cant let u c in it untill ur tama dies. Oh! And what i ment by: plz don't reset ur tama just 2 hav history, i ment dont reset. That doesnt make u have history. I ment like not play with it 4 a hol day 2 hav history. A lil confusing 2 me. But @ least im trying 2 explane.

- tamasruel 77

Its a little confusing. Lets not try 2 start any flame wars here ok? Argreed? If 1 starts, i'll have 2 get a guide 2 close this topic and i don't want that 2 happen!

` tama lover

Oh, thats why. I try not to let it ever die. I will never ever get to see history!! My tama looks like this. :huh: Isn't she cute!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, thats why. I try not to let it ever die. I will never ever get to see history!! My tama looks like this. :huh: Isn't she cute!!
Yes! That tama charecter is cute Chelsytama! She was my 1st charecter i got on my v.3. Her name was (shoot! i forgot what i named her! I write as soon as i remember!)

`coco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back