Graphics Making

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
Soo, does anybody else like to make graphics? I want to know!

Me, well, I'm only a novice. I use Paint Shop Pro X, and if I'm at my Aunt's house with her computer, PhotoStudio. ^-^ I find it really fun. All I do is feline graphics though, since I don't know where to get really good human photos without them being stock.

For beginners, before you go to places like Warren Photography and use their pictures, breaking the copyright laws in doing so, you should try out this site for cat, dog, fire, and location photos. xx

And now I feel like posting some of my graphics. :3

I always leave the credits. Even if it disturbs the graphics. I'm not dishonorable or anything. =] And I don't want my graphics to be stolen.

x.x I think when I did this one my graphics talent was on a vacation.

This one was more photomanipulation.

Alot more photomanipulation with this one, too.

I have PS Expressions. My mom wouldn't get me the hardcore 500 dollar one but that's okay. :angry: I can only wish!

I like to mess around with it. They aren't great but I have fun with 'em.

Here's one I did for a school project. It's kind of hard to see but it's a mother holding a baby in well... butterflies. XXX

I love this picture of my cat. I just edited the lighting a bit. XXX

Lol. :blink: XXX

Here's one of my favorite creations. Cloud. XXX

I have two different colours of this one which I really like, personally. OriginalXXX and DifferentXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
I have PSP XI, PSP X, and PSP 9, I love all of them, but I use them for different reasons, really.

I also have Incredimail Letter Creator, Making stationary is one of my passions. I will see if I can post a screenshot of one of them.

Does anyone know how I could link one of them here? Some of them are animated, thats why. I would love to link, but I dont know how. Well... you know what I mean.

Tamaw/pants, can I use the secong picture? DifferentXXX to make a letter? I thought I would ask first, and I would give you full credit for the header.

I have PSP XI, PSP X, and PSP 9, I love all of them, but I use them for different reasons, really. I also have Incredimail Letter Creator, Making stationary is one of my passions. I will see if I can post a screenshot of one of them.

Does anyone know how I could link one of them here? Some of them are animated, thats why. I would love to link, but I dont know how. Well... you know what I mean.

Tamaw/pants, can I use the secong picture? DifferentXXX to make a letter? I thought I would ask first, and I would give you full credit for the header.
The way you link them is to use an image hoster like Photobucket, ImageShack, or Tinypic and upload them. :)

Yeah, but to link a whole letter? Well, I'll find a way to work it out =P

I WILL get a link, even if it kills me in the process.

Must. Go. To PSP. Now.

Finally.

I've made so much art... Most for other forums. I don't have examples but PS is so nice to use...

I use Photoshop CS3. I have the full version.

I have Photoshop CS2. I have no idea whatsoever how to use it!!! lolz. I was playing around and I made a Papakizatchi avatar that says "Hot Stuff" and a Kuromametchi one that says "Bad Boy" but I dunno how I did either of them. xP

I have Photoshop CS2. I have no idea whatsoever how to use it!!! lolz. I was playing around and I made a Papakizatchi avatar that says "Hot Stuff" and a Kuromametchi one that says "Bad Boy" but I dunno how I did either of them. xP
Thats way too bad! You should look for tutorials--PS is expensive.

What do you mean by make a letter? Like but it as a background to something? Sorry, I'm tired. :rolleyes:

Either way, that's fine with me. Just let me see it first. :]

Sadly I don't have Photoshop. The only thing I can use is MS paint.

~ChibiMuffins

What do you mean by make a letter? Like but it as a background to something? Sorry, I'm tired. :(
Either way, that's fine with me. Just let me see it first. :]
I will if I can xD

No, not as a back ground... I guess I will just have to show you, then? Sure. Ill screenshot/ imageshack it. Itll be posted in a few days xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back