GREAT tama buying message, have to share :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel.Kitten

Reaction score
So as some of you may know, I purchased a 20th anniversary edition m!x today, and have been excited all afternoon.

Well after a bit of a swim and relax I checked my eBay again and I had the most lovely message from the seller, and I thought I would share it here as it really made my day.

I just find it so nice when sellers are willing to help out with questions and have something lovely to say,
I'm convinced tama enjoyers/sellers/collectors/enthusiasts are the nicest people going :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am happy for you :)
I hesitated for the 4U (but my Galaxy Note 3 EU would not work with) or the MIX (but no patch for the moment of Mr Blinky).

But the Tamagotchi MIX looks really great and will surely be my 2nd color :)

All my congratulations for the purchase of this little Beast :D

By curiosity you will give me your impression on the durability of the batteries of the MIX ?!

For now, only the Tamagotchi P's seem to be a cushion for the batteries!
Surely the 2 resistors mounted on the support of the original batteries ...

I am happy for you :)

I hesitated for the 4U (but my Galaxy Note 3 EU would not work with) or the MIX (but no patch for the moment of Mr Blinky).

But the Tamagotchi MIX looks really great and will surely be my 2nd color

All my congratulations for the purchase of this little Beast :D

By curiosity you will give me your impression on the durability of the batteries of the MIX ?!

For now, only the Tamagotchi P's seem to be a cushion for the batteries!

Surely the 2 resistors mounted on the support of the original batteries ...
Thank you so much :lol:

That's a shame that your tablet wont work with the 4U, I haven't purchased one yet either because I have no device to work with it, but very excited for the m!x.

And I will enjoy my little beast :D

​And sure thing I can definitely tell you about the batteries and how durable they are.

I'm even thinking about maybe starting a log when I get my m!x :lol:

I'm sure your Tamagotchi P will last longer now than batteries haha

Congratulations on your 20th Anniversary M!x!!! I love it when sellers send you nice messages like that, it absolutely makes my day!! :D
Thank you so much! It was a hard choice between the types :lol:

And so do I! Its like a little bit of kindness that makes the world go round, and honestly it makes me so much happier and excited for my tama, knowing I'm dealing with a lovely person!

I've bought from him before! I love buying from him!
Oh wow that's excellent! I'm so glad someone on here has purchased from him, now I'm suuuuper excited :p

Cant wait to show you all when I get it :lol:

~Pee Kay

i ordered my melody m!x from him,he's very nice
Oh awesome! Thanks for the feedback on him :lol:

I'm so glad everyone has had such a positive experience with him, he seems so lovely. Even sent me another lovely message saying it was shipped with my tracking number and everything. Been great so far, so happy with how its going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back