Greatest Music City Moments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzilitchi Star

Reaction score
I made this topic so you guys can share screen shots of your favorite music city moments with your friends! If you don't know how to do a screen shot I tell you. These are the instructions for doing a screen shot if you have a PC...if you have a Mac, I don't know how to explain how to take a screen shot...BUT if you are a Mac user and you DO know how to take a screen shot then please explain in here for the ones who don't

PC users:

1) If there is a priceless moment you need to capture just press the key "print screen" on your keyboard. (nothing happens when you click it)

2) Open the program "Paint"

3) Once you have Paint opened, press Ctrl V (or paste).

4) The screen shot should have showed up on your Paint document. Crop/Adjust it however you like (if you want)

5) Go to file and save. Save it as a picture.

6) Open a photobucket (or another picture uploading website) account if you haven't already.

7) Upload your Music City screen shot to the website

8) Once it is uploaded, click on the picture to enlarge it and copy and paste the web page in a reply to this forum

HERE IS MINE! :lol:

https://s916.photobucket.com/albums/ad1/jpe...urrent=SSmc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Yeah! That's so Cool! It's so strange with all the Nazotchi in a row!

Here's how you do it if you are a Apple Macbook user like me

There's a lot of ways of doing it.

Copy and Paste Format

1) press command, control, shift & 4 (All at the same time.)

2) Then your curser will turn into a crop image thing, crop the part you want to take a picture of

3) Then it will become a Copy and Paste image that you can paste on Pages, Word doccument and things, but it's not a JPEG

JPEG Format

1) Press Shift, command and 4 (All at the same time)

2) Then your curser will turn into a crop image tool, use it to crop the part of the page you want a picture of

3) Then it will automatically be saved on your desktop as a PNG

4) You can leave it as a PNG if you want to, if not, then click on the image one, press command "i"

5) At the naming part, where it says the picture's name and PNG at the end, change it to JPEG

6) Close that window and it will become a JPEG

A Picture of the whole screen in PJEG format

1) Press Command, Control & 3 (At the same time)

2) Then it will automatically be saved on your desktop as a PNG

3) You can leave it as a PNG if you want to, if not, then click on the image one, press command "i"

4) At the naming part, where it says the picture's name and PNG at the end, change it to JPEG

5) Close that window and it will become a JPEG

A Picture of Copy & Paste Format

1) Press Command, Control, Shift & 3 (At the same time)

2) Then it will take a picture of your whole window

3) You can paste it on a word document or Pages or PowerPoint

Hope that helps.

I saw some great memorial Moments on Music City, but I didn't capture it down.

But from now onwards I will!!

Hey. I was wondering, does it work on a laptop? Otherwise I downloaded a free screenshot thing for my laptop.I want to get some but I have to take some new ones.
of course it works on a laptop! i do it on mine...aslong as u have a "print screen" button on ur keyboard. Do it exactly like you did ur avatar

When I press print screen it does nothing  :D
i know. you press print screen at the perfect moment. it takes a snapshot but you wont see it happen. it looks like nothing happened...but once you press print screen...open paint and press paste. the picture will show up. test it right now if you have to

EDIT:

Look an impostor!!

https://s916.photobucket.com/albums/ad1/jpe...nt=MCmoment.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back