green day or simple plan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Green Day and so does my brother, but Simple Plan's songs are catchier, but again, Green Day are a classis band and have been going around for years and do punkish songs [mostly], so I don't have a favourite

[SIZE=7pt]Verdict:-It's a draw! :p [/SIZE]

--------------------

I'm a girl on my brother's account, going off it soon, he let me on it! ;) :mametchi:

--------------------

Ronaldo ! :mimitchi:

---------------------

[SIZE=7pt]So it'll have to be a mix of both green day and simple plan songs for me! [/SIZE] :( ----------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
my personal fav is GREEN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LUV BILLIE JOE, MIKE DRINT AND TRE COOL ,<3 <3 <3
When are Green Day coming to the US, UK or anywhere? I haven't heard from them for ages. What are they doing? Are they writing a new album? What? :chohimetchi:

I plede alleigance to the underworld!!! 8D

Greenday is my favorite band in existance. And if you listen closely, you'll hear the sound of the falling rain...

:eek: PG

OMG they are like my two fav bands of all time but yeah i would probably say green day i have a poster on my wall of green day they rox especially billy joe.... simple plan is cool too :)

Latest posts

Back