Green Day Tamagotchi Poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like to start a group where you had green day tamagotchis to take care of and talk to each

• that sounds great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i want to join

• i dont no

• no thank you

• i do not understand(pm me)(and i will tell u what it is)

• i do not like green day

• i like tamagotchis but not green day

• do u think this is a good idea

• SING you mean my tama is gonna sing COOL!!!!!!!

• I dont like the sing part

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama111

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hello all!!!Everybody is alowwed to join my group.This is my tama :) (girl, name Ali,and yes everyone Ali is back!!! and i am very happy to bring her back)Ali is singing Wake Me Up When September Ends[/SIZE]

Summer has come and past the innocent can never last wake me up when september ends

like my fathers come and past seven years has gone so fast wake me up when september ends..................and so on and so on until the song is over.

so please join this group ali is lonely. and she wants a partner to sing with.

hannah jane[/size][/color][/size]

iM SORTA new to these group things... can you explain? Cuz i'd love to join but i'd have to get batteries for all my tamas(i got 1 tama not connection, 1 conection, and 2 v2's and im getting a V3 soon)

So if i understand i'd JOIn! :marumimitchi:

Edit: NVM I found the t one sticky post explainging it, sorry. I'd love to join, but ill try to get batteries tomorrow if i go out or the day after or w/e i get my V3

Last edited by a moderator:
this is Makaka :furawatchi: and she's singing Good Riddance!

another turning point, a fork stuck in the road! time grabs you by the wrist directs you where to go!!!!!!!! it's something unpredictable but in the end is right! i hope you have the time of our life!

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in LA and some singer and actors and acctreses comes to my house and i'm not kiddingand Chris Egan is like my big brother if you dont know who he is he's had a few steps on the red carpet. i'll go get GREEN DAY!!!!!!!!

they say:Hey EVERY BODY OUT THERE IT'S GREEN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have tamagotchis ours is generation 4 ver3!

I am so with you on what you said about green day rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back