Green Day vs. Jonas Brothers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green Day without a doubt. i love them. I really do not like the Jonas brothers. eew.

and it's AWESOME that lots more people like MCR. i've always been like the only one i know to like them besides a few close friends.

I'd have to say Green Day. I hardly know them but I heard a song from them on the radio. It was pretty good and I've heard it a lot on the radio too. Green Day's okay, but the Jonas Brother's songs are just kinda cheesy. >.<

The thing with me is that I hear lots and lots of songs on the radio (sometimes the same ones over and over again) and I would recognise them immediately if someone played it for me, but I just don't know what they're called or who they're by. Doesn't that happen to everyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]A few weeks ago was my last day of summer band, and one of my friends that was next to me on snare, saw my Green Day purse and said, "oh, Green Day? That's a good band, but Jonas Brothers is so much better". Anyways, so we started asking people in the room which was better. Most of the people in the room like MCR (you could tell cuz they wore MCR stuff every day). Green Day got the most votes.........[/SIZE]
But I was just wondering what the peoplez of TamaTalk thought............
Greenday. There is absolutely no competition there. None, whatsoever. The Jonas Brothers don't even begin to compare.

I love your avatar. Gerard is the smex. [/offtopic]

Greenday. There is absolutely no competition there. None, whatsoever. The Jonas Brothers don't even begin to compare.
I love your avatar. Gerard is the smex. [/offtopic]
Yes. Yes Gerard is...*dreams of Gerard* 8D

Green Day without a doubt. i love them. I really do not like the Jonas brothers. eew.
and it's AWESOME that lots more people like MCR. i've always been like the only one i know to like them besides a few close friends.
Haha, me too~

We can love MCR together now.

Latest posts

Back