Green P2 Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spamurai

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm new to this forum ^_^

I joined up because i'm reminiscing the 90's and trying to find the tamagotchi i had.

I've been searching eBay, amazing, google etc and can not seem to find the exact one i had.

The reason for my post is to see whether you can confirm the model i thought i had actually exists ha.

It was green with yellow buttons. I'm pretty sure it had the P2 background (swirls) and had the number game. Also at the end of its life it flew away in a UFO.

Whenever i find a P2 model, its has a design on the case or reads Tamagotchi on the top of the tamagotchi.

I'm sure my one was plain green with no writing or extra images?!?

The only green/yellow ones i can find are P1s -.-

I really want to get my hands on a P2. Mainly because its the one i had and i prefer the P2 background and the Number game.

Most of the ones on eBay are P1's or hard to judge whether they are P2's or not.

I did find a P2 orange one and a P2 gold one though, they look pretty cool.

Sorry if i put this in the wrong section.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

I look forwards to future posting with you guys ^_^

I'm no expert on the P1/P2 tamas but have you browsed the www.tamenagerie.com site?

Mothra has a couple of pages on these versions and I think the P2 you're describing is in the photo here: https://www.tamenagerie.com/gen2.html

- see the first tama on the second row down.

It looks to me as if there was a green P2 with yellow buttons/trim and no "tamagotchi" text sold way back when - so that's the one you probably owned? :)

Maybe it's just a colour / design that doesn't come up for sale very often and it's a question of keeping an eye out for it on ebay?

You might also find that tamenagerie page useful to use to identify if a tama for sale on ebay is a P1 or P2 :)

Good Luck!

I'm no expert on the P1/P2 tamas but have you browsed the www.tamenagerie.com site?

Mothra has a couple of pages on these versions and I think the P2 you're describing is in the photo here: https://www.tamenagerie.com/gen2.html

- see the first tama on the second row down.

It looks to me as if there was a green P2 with yellow buttons/trim and no "tamagotchi" text sold way back when - so that's the one you probably owned? :)

Maybe it's just a colour / design that doesn't come up for sale very often and it's a question of keeping an eye out for it on ebay?

You might also find that tamenagerie page useful to use to identify if a tama for sale on ebay is a P1 or P2 :)

Good Luck!
Hey. That's awesome. Thanks for your response.

That is indeed the Tama I had =]

Yes I will have to just keep my eyes open as I can only find P1 green one haha.

Thanks also for the web link, not seen that particular site before :)

I'm gonna buy a P1 until I can find it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back