Greetings and salutations from the lemur

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Lemur

Reaction score
I used to have a Tamagotchi a few years ago, but the poor little bugger died a sad and lonely death when I lost it and it never showed again.

My wife and I are now the proud parents of two shiny new version 2s.

I was not aware that you could not wake them from their natural sleep cycles until now. Of course, this would be when I find the other four codes and want to try them out.

I made the mistake of leaving my baby on pause for most of the first day and so still have what appears to be a newborn while my wife has a second stage. I figured that he would have aged by the next day, but now he is once again asleep.

My wife was upset at me earlier because her baby girl comes over to my game and gives me gifts while mine has been content to remain on my screen the entire time.

Oddly enough I have received two turds and three snakes along with the flowers, pie and ice cream. I now have two smiley faces while she has but one on our respective friends list.

Ah well, I just wanted to stop in and say hello from a relative newcomer to the world of Tamagotchi.

I will hopefully remember to stop by again soon to check on any responses.

Hello, Alpha Lemur! I feel proud to be the first to welcome you to the world of tamatalk! It seems you've had much fun with the new connecting ability. :D

I wish you luck with all your tamagotchi endevours!

-nazochi

Thanks for the welcome.

I want to have my wife's girl fall in love with my boy so that they can create a new generation together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back