Greetings from Devon UK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartmoor

Reaction score
Hi there

We have 2 tamagotchi V3 in the family at the moment, we only got our first 2 weeks ago for my eldest daughters birthday, but I fell in love with it and bought one for myself, so hers and mine could play together .. thats the official story anyway.

We currently have bouncing on the screens . Mametchi age 4 yes G1 and Hitotchi age 1 G2.

I can't wait for my younger daughter to get interested in them more so we can buy another one. I have asked 'granny' in Spain to look out for the newest V4 ones when she is next in a big town, since she lives there and I hear thats the only place you can get a V4 at the moment.

best wishes

Welcome! Glad to see other people from England, lol. :furawatchi:

Don't forget to read the bold topics for rules and help.

Welcome! England rules lol! If you need a friend PM me. If you need advice DON'T PM me.

England failed in the world cup XD red card to Rooney! three cheers for Ronaldo.. but not the Three Lions.

do you follow the English Premiership?

England failed in the world cup XD red card to Rooney! three cheers for Ronaldo.. but not the Three Lions.
do you follow the English Premiership?
Ha ha... England didn't "fail" (although, luckily the World Cup is NOT an IQ test.... lol) - we just didn't win....

@ Dartmoor: There are members on TamaTalk from all over the world!(including quite a few members from the UK - like myself) but not as many as from North America!

Welcome to TamaTalk - hope you enjoy your visits to the site.

Hello and welcome! *Kinda the same... xP*

Remember to read the rules. TamaMum has an arsenal in her signature. Lol.

Need any help, feel free to PM me. I reply in one to ten page refreshments, if I'm online. xP

Hello. Welcome to TamaTalk.

I hope you have lots of fun. I have (I know...most people don't belive me) 30 tamas. My collection includes original, angel, mothra, v1, v2 and v3 versions. I haven't played with them for a while though. Anyways, enjoy yourself!

-psycho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back