Greetings from the Pacific Northwest!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maskutchi

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Jennifer :wub:

I have sporadic insomnia and I was up a few nights ago perusing the app store. That's when I found the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E app. That led me to getting an original tama on eBay which led to me finding about all the newer tamas (now of course I want to get two tama connections). All this led me to find tamatalk.com. I'm happy to have found the community!

A little about me:

• I share the same birthday as Mametchi!
  • I chose Maskutchi as my username because he wakes and sleeps at 11am/pm, my favorite number! He is also lazy, like me :D
  • I live in the Pacific Northwest. Always green, always raining.
  • I am a graphic designer and foodie.
  • I make copper earrings as a hobby.
I do have one question, though I am not sure if this is the right place for it. Does it matter which version of tama connection I get in order to connect them? For example, will a v1 connect to a v4?

Welcome! You have a beautiful name :D

Such a fun way to come across this site, and I find it fun how you got inspiration for your username... :lol:

The birthday of Mametchi is also the anniversary of Tamagotchi itself!

Have fun on TamaTalk :D
It does feel special :wub:

Do I win a prize? :D

Welcome! You have a beautiful name :D

Such a fun way to come across this site, and I find it fun how you got inspiration for your username... :lol:

I really like green. I adore leaves. I think v4.5 is a really nice version. I am now owner of a green v4.5 with the falling leaves design. Happiness? Yes.
I was actually surprised the username was available (on this site and at tama-zone). The number 11 shows up for me a lot, so finally I just decided to embrace it. Plus, Maskutchi can turn into the special character which is neat. (p.s., I love green too! That's why I made my Maskutchi avatar green)

Welcome!! I like vintage tamagotchis and characters too! Expecially Maskutchi, that is the first character I ever obtained! It was in a Tamagotchi game for GameBoy ^_^

Latest posts

Back