Greetings from Tokyo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSchoolVPQ

Reaction score
Hello! I could have sworn I joined around 5 years back under a different name, but the forum is not pulling any of my account info, so here we are! 

VPQ stands for Virtual Pet Queen, which is my family's nickname for me from way back in the day. Call me Vee for short I guess? 

Tamagotchi P1 hit the US when I was in 3rd grade, so I'm an oldie... I moved to Japan to study and work in 2012, and during that time I've collected some interesting vintage tidbits I may show off later on.

My big marketable skill is having certifiably high Japanese proficiency on top of native English, so if there's any info you need translated I'm your girl! 

I'll probably lurk most of the time, but hope you'll accept me anyway. 

For now, off to the roller rink! 

Welcome aboard, Vee! :D

I was in my teens when the original Tamagotchi Gen 1 first hit the UK in 1997, so I'm also part of the "oldie" bracket. :lol: I'm particularly fond of the vintage virtual pets, accordingly - Bandai or not (one of my favourites is the Super Gyaoppi 9 in 1, for example).

I'm looking forward to seeing your collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back