~~~Greetings to All!~~~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldSchoolTama

Reaction score
OK, so this isn't where I'm going to be posting all the happenings with my Tamagotchi but I just wanted to let everyone know that I've just started a blog...I will be posting any Tamagotchi logs I have there. It's a work in progress (bear with me) and I don't know how long I can keep it up but please feel free to check it out and comment if you'd like! Thanks so much! :(

All In the Life...

I traverse the deep blue sea, past the ancient treasure and coral reef. School after school of fish swim past as I glide gracefully through the water. I come to a pause as I spot a predator, the polar bear with its hungry eyes, lurking nearby. Proceeding cautiously now, looking everywhere as I go, I come upon a strange, pulsating object. As I move closer, I see that it is an egg, floating peacefully and emitting a faint golden glow in the darkness. I cup it carefully in the palm of my hand and place it in jar I brought along with me. The egg is no bigger than one of my fingernails! “How strange,” I thought. “Its parents are nowhere to be found. They must have met a tragic end seeing as the polar bear was just here.” Now I swim upward and break the surface of the water. I climb carefully up to the deck of the boat that waits for me…I pull off my scuba-diving mask and take out the jar which contains my little egg. “This,” I exclaimed heavily yet optimistically, “will be interesting.”

Want to read more? Please check out my blog! All In the Life...

The clock chimes 12 times as I ring in the New Year! A few moments later, the water in the jar that contains the golden egg spins round and round, so fast that looking at it makes me dizzy! As the twirling comes to a complete stop, there floats my new pet plankton, hatched from his egg and ready to take on the new world! He is the most adorable little thing and I decide to call him Koi. He beeps for attention and I quickly feed him so that all of his hungry hearts are filled up and play games with him to fill up his happiness hearts. Most of the initial toddler period is comprised of activities such as this…which is expected for any Tamagotchi. However, there are some things quite special about the Tamagotchi Ocean/Oceangotchi…let me tell you more, as I have promised.

[SIZE=14pt]Want to read more? Please visit my blog! Comments are welcome (PLEASE, NOT ON THIS PAGE BUT ON MY BLOG SITE...OR PM ME IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BLOG ON BLOGAGOTCHI)! All In the Life...[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Alas, it was not meant to be. Yesterday was a tragic day...

[SIZE=14pt]Would you like to read more? Please visit my blog about Tamagotchi and life! Please PM me if you have comments or if you have a Blogagotchi, feel free to stop by and leave a comment! ;) All In the Life...[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! I've just realized that when I click on the link to my blog, it only takes you to the first entry I've made and not to the most recent entries I've made. Until I figure out the solution to this dilemma, I'll be posting my blog entries here. If anyone knows how to fix my problem, help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! Please PM me if you have comments or suggestions...I would appreciate some feedback! :p Here are the first four entries of my blog...from day one. Sit back and enjoy! I'll do it in increments since they tend to get lengthy. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 30, 2007

Hello, everyone...OldSchoolTama here! You may know me from TamaTalk. I'm a recent member of that wonderful site (joined August 2007...OK, maybe not THAT recent) but I am definitely no stranger to Tamagotchi. I bought my first one about 10 years ago and I was absolutely hooked! Since then, my love for Tamagotchi has waxed and waned, but remained in a special place in my heart. So a bit more about me and Tamagotchi: like I said, I got my first one about ten years ago the summer before I started middle school and was absolutely fascinated by it. After a while, I went on a hiatus from Tamagotchi after it broke and then I couldn't find it because of all of the moves. I've recently started up a wonderful collection, (many, many thanks to Ebay) which consists of pretty much all 90s (and one V4, which is OK) Tamagotchi and I love it. Granted, I don't have time to play with them as much as I used to because of the bustling, homework-filled, exam-ridden college life but I still find time for the little virtual buddies here and there. Here is my collection in full...I'm quite proud of it:

Transparent blue P2

Transparent yellow P2

Blue and yellow P2

Gold P2

Hong Kong Commemorative P1

Clear w/ blue waves Oceangotchi

Blue & white Mothra

Pink Tamagotchi Angel

Pearl blue Angelgotchi

Blue & clear Osu Mesu pair

Genjinchi

Yellow w/ vines Morino

Red and green Santagotchi

Black and purple Devilgotchi

V4

Phew! Anyway...I'd love to hear from anyone and talk about anything. I'm not sure if I'll be able to maintain this blog well due to the hectic (but incredible) life of a college student. Besides, I could never keep a journal going for the life of me...BUT I like writing and I like the computer, so I'll be trying my best to keep this going. I'll probably put in a bit more about me later as it is pretty late and I must be off to bed. Ciao for now! :)

OK, I think I've figured out a way to fix my problem (unless I'm the only one who's seeing this problem :furawatchi: but anyway...) and so when you click on the link to my blog, you'll be able to see all of my entries in reverse order from day one. Just click on this link as usual and then scroll a bit to the bottom of my profile page and click on the link to my blog, [SIZE=14pt]"All In the Life..."[/SIZE]. Enjoy! I will be writing about my Morino soon! :D

Latest posts

Back