Greetings!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessie

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Finaly I got myself to make a user in here. I've been collecting Tamagotchis for so many years now but never really had the the courage to talk with anyone about them. I'm not embarrassed to be collecting my tamas, all my friends know by now that I simple LOVE them and I'm crazy about them! I guess I'm just kinda shy..

I'm 21 years old and I live in Denmark. I've been collecting Bandai Tamagotchis only for so many years now that I honestly cant remember how many but at least 7!

Currently I've set my self a Tamagotchi challenge more difficult then the challenge I usual give my self regarding Tamagotchis. I'm hoping you guys will follow me and maybe join :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk, where you needn't worry about being shy about your love of Tamas! It's a good thing here! ^_^

Also, something that's just been bugging me because I'm a grammar nerd.... it's challenge, not channelenge. ;) But good luck with that!

Also, something that's just been bugging me because I'm a grammar nerd.... it's challenge, not channelenge. ;) But good luck with that!
Lol thank you! ;)

I was sure something wasn't spelt right but English is not my main language so yearh...

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! I've also signed up recently but found my way around in no time, thanks to the awesome people around! :D

Welcome to Tamatalk! I'm also Danish. Well, originally. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back