Group Hatch! <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandrababy

Reaction score
The Hatch is on March 1st! Any type can! Any time zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... I want to join, but I'm not sure if my tama will get here in time. :( I just ordered one off of ebay after a four year hiatus. Maybe March 3, 4, or 5th? If you're willing to reschedule, of course. If so, then I would love to participate with a v4.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you might want to reschedule this hatch, maybe in like two weeks just to give people i chance to join this. Its always a good idea to give some time between your first post and the hatch. there have been to many group hatchings started like a day after the person had the idea, and most of those don't work out very well, so try to reschedule

I think you might want to reschedule this hatch, maybe in like two weeks just to give people i chance to join this. Its always a good idea to give some time between your first post and the hatch. there have been to many group hatchings started like a day after the person had the idea, and most of those don't work out very well, so try to reschedule
Ok the new date is March 5th 5:00 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back