Group Hatch Yah!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chomamechi

Reaction score
So this is a pretty long group hatch, but we start when at least 3-5 peeps join. The 21st is not when we hatch are tamas! Its when you can join...a join date. XD R U up for it? Oh yes, and this is my 2nd group hatch ever yah! All tams are accepted!

NOTE:A group Hatch is where members join and hatch their tams on the same date. Then they post and or reply here. The post about the stages your tama goes through and stuff like that....like a tamalog everybody shares.****Correct me if Im wrong****

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i join? :( .But does that mean we have to reset our tamagotchis? Because my tamagotchi just had a baby today.=\

Of Course...

And you dont need to reset your Tams X.X

Only 2 more days!!

Oh plleeeeeeease may I join in? I'd love to! But what do we actually do?

I'm puzzled. We don't reset our Tamas, so we... do what?

Yours,

barky;)

Well the thing is, yes reset your tams. But dont reset if your on the 10000 generation or something. Clear?

Thanks for joining! It will start tomarrow-the next day (to hatch)

I'm not reseting my Tama! I'm on the second generation. If mine was a baby on the 1st generation I would. Hey, Mametchi one the Tama_Island thing! I knew he/she would...

I'm not reseting my Tama! I'm on the second generation. If mine was a baby on the 1st generation I would. Hey, Mametchi one the Tama_Island thing! I knew he/she would...
Yeah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back