Group Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gabystar

Reaction score
hello! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• It has been almost a year since I have last been involved in any Tamagotchi related activities. Recently, I got the sudden urge to play with my tamagotchis. But, alas, I do not have any batteries that I can use right now. I have already purchased a few off eBay, but it will take some time for them to arrive. Sooo... I have decided to organize a group hatching while I wait.

• This group hatching welcomes everyone, you can hatch any Tamagotchi version (as well as any other virtual pet.) I will personally hatch a Music Star Tama, however, I might hatch an Angelgotchi or Hexagotchi instead if my batteries do not arrive in time.

• The group hatching will begin on July 12th 2011. I will not set a specific time because I find it unrealistic to expect that everyone will be available at a specific time.

rules! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Only join if you are devoted to the hatching, please!

• Be as detailed as possible when writing your logs. Pictures are optional.

• To join, simply reply to this topic with the name of the toy that you will be hatching.

participants! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• gabystar hatching: music star

• - - -

• - - -

• - - -

• - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
Mind if i start my v5... at this point in time i am able but i will pm you if anything happens... ok?

Edit: im away camping.... D=

I ended up resetting the Music Star at 2:59 PM, because the 4.5 died on me. At 3:01, it hatched into a boy, which I proceeded to name John. He's currently a Petitchi, and his instrument is two dudes, otherwise known as singers. More info as he ages.

EDIT: John transformed into a Kutchitamatchi at 3:55.

it's not too late :) you can still join

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, had no internet yesterday.

Anyway, I resetted my Music Star Tamagotchi at 11:30 AM. At 11:32 AM, it hatched into a boy whom I named HAM (I was hungry, LOL.) His instrument is a microphone and toy is a helicopter.

Anyway, I started playing some games and what not to get his TONE/RHYTHM/ORIGINAL up. My goal was to get all three stats to at least 300 before it turned into a child, but when he turned into a Kuchitamatchi not all of his stats were at 300 (Tone: 329, Rhythm: 0, Original: 204)

Also, I find it weird that he turned into a Kuchitamatchi because I took perfect care of him. But oh well.

Anyway, just now I managed to get all stats up to at least 300. They're at Tone: 331, Rhtythm: 320, Original: 326

Also, I forgot how annoying playing the games is. I have pretty big hands so it's sometimes difficult to press the tiny buttons > n < I miss being younger/having smaller hands.

its not to late

ok im joining with my v6 with i need to start.and its a boy named alex.

This happened to me too.

Paused John this morning, just got around to unpausing him. I'm trying to get him to reach 1 year in the morning. Nothing's really going on with him right now.
Was doing some reading and found this:

"Kuchitamatchi was originally released on the Tamagotchi Gen1/P1 as a teenager and was later released on the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 and Version 4.5 as one of four children. Usually, he is the result of poor care.

On the Music Star Tamagotchi, Kuchitamatchi is obtainable through good care."

Anyhow, I haven't made all that much progress since my last post.

I linked HAM with BEAR (my other tamagotchi) and got them to play a few games. Ham lost every single one of them. LOL.

Ummm right now his stats are at:

TONE 363

RHYTHM 324

ORIGINAL 630

Was doing some reading and found this:

"Kuchitamatchi was originally released on the Tamagotchi Gen1/P1 as a teenager and was later released on the Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 and Version 4.5 as one of four children. Usually, he is the result of poor care.

On the Music Star Tamagotchi, Kuchitamatchi is obtainable through good care."
Well I'll be. Usually beaked characters are the result of bad care. Like Hinotamatchi. He's always a bad care character.

Interesting development. I was tricked by the lighting into thinking the attention light was on, and of course John was doing nothing. So I gave him a time out. Well, he cried. And you can't select anything until they stop. Played Sound Blocks with him to make up for my mistake, although his hearts didn't drop. So, it turns out that if you give a Tamagotchi a time out for no reason, there is no consequence.

Other than that, his Stress is at 00, Tone is 8, Rhythm is 18, Original is 34, and his music style is Jazz.

I didn't give John a chance to sleep last night, but he turned into Kikitchi this morning. Currently, he's playing with his rocket ship. Here's to hoping he becomes Mametchi later!

EDIT: Unfortunately, the batteries need to be replaced. This is depressing.

Aww, sorry D:

Mine turned into a Kikitchi as well despite the fact that I had him paused all day yesterday. I also got his Tone and Original to 999, Rhythm is only at 459

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back