group hatching poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been in one. For one thing, I am totally new to Tamas. I just got my first one last month. The 1 or 2 I tried to join just didn't 'take'. I'm thinking there is a HUGE difference in how fun they are, depending on how well they are organized and operated. It seems to me that way too many of them just fall flat from the hosts just never showing back up to get it going or anything.

One day soon, I may organize one, and if I do, I will not be an absentee hostess.

I think they're pretty cool. I've only been in the ones I've started, though. But I'm probably going to join a new one soon.... They're pretty cool.

10! they are the best thing! love them AHHHHHH! ;) :D :D :D :D I♥ tamas!

ello peoples!!!!!i'm starting a group hatch 2day so if any one wants to join PUH-LEASE see the bulletin about it...

ARIGATO(thanks)!!!!!

-----LilReeses

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=148262

I'm joining this one. This will be my second hatch, and i will be updating regularly, seeing as i have nothing better to do lol. I reckon for those who wish to be in a group hatch they should try this one. Rikku is bright and bubbly and is a great poster and wont be absent either, and it would be great to have lots of other people join :p and it doesnt have a date yet so it will be well organised.

aww tsarina! thanks so much for showing support in my hatching!! :DD ya its fun when you get a bunch of ppl to do the same or even different ones! come join my hatching!

I've done a group hatching in my old account back in 05.

It was fun. I hope to do one with a future V5 later.

I can only do them in the summer when school is out(I drive a school bus). I was thinking of starting one in the next few days...a Santaclautchi group hatch!! So far, I've been in 3.

I never had a Group Hatching before, but since I have two Tamagotchi's, I might have a Group Hatching! :D

I think they're a fun way to connect people through TamaTalk. I think I've only done one though. Someday, I'd love to get a Santaclautch and do a Christmas hatch, as it is my most favorite time of the year. :ph34r:

yo basically, if you want to group hatch, just post that you want to, and the version. then type what date and time you want to hatch. when someone joins keep each other posted on the smallest of details, e.g. I had a tooth ache, etc.hope it helps!! :p and please join my music star group hatch on the 23rd July, at 3:00 please times running out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my name is tamagangsta!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
They're awesome, as long as they stay active! I dislike seeing group hatchers where 10 people join and then that's it. No one updates their progress because they forget about them or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back